💥Katsuki Route #1💥

(Y/N)'s Pov:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

   As I looked through ever profile that Allmight handed, there was only one in particular that caught my eye, Katsuki Bakugo. You could tell from his profile he was clearly cocky but sure as heck good looking, with his crimson red eyes, spiky hair the color of freshly picked lemons and his stunning pearly white smile. I mean who could resist...Well I sure as heck couldn't. "How about Katsuki Bakugo?" I said as I handed Allmight back the papers he had handed me.

   I couldn't tell if he was surprised or just stunned by the look on his face, but after a few seconds, he quickly recovered and call Katsuki over. "Young Bakugo!" Allmight said as the tall handsome man emerging from the V.I.P section. "What do you want Allmight, can't you see I'm taking my break!" The male said as he angrily stomped his way to where we were both standing. "Well Young Bakugo, break time is over, you have a new lady to attend to, please make her feel at home." Allmight said with a smile before making his way into the kitchen.

  "Of course you would pick me, I'm clearly the best." The male said as he smugly smirked and rolled his eyes. Yep he was cocky all right. "I'll show you to your table Ma'am." Katsuki said as you followed him to a very small table located in the far back of the main area. "So your new?" Bakugo asked as he sat on the chair facing in front of you. "Yeah, I bet it's obvious." I said as I sat my arms on the table. "No shit." Katsuki said as he walked off to perhaps get you a menu.

  He sure has a way with words too. Wow, from just looking at all these maids and butlers, they all seem so unique and different, as if they know exactly know what their Master or Ma'am wants, it's crazy!
__

Second Person Pov:

But you were spacing out, Katsuki placed your menu on your table, right in front of you. "Listen Ma'am this place isn't all that, now just order something so I can go on break." Katsuki said clearly irritated with how long I was taking. "How about...UA Parfait." You said as you pointed to extremely tasty looking picture.
"Thank you for finally ordering, how about ordering slower next time Ma'am." Katsuki said quietly as he walked towards the kitchen.

As you continue to look around you, you were starting to get even more amazed, this place was extremely foreign to you in the best way possible. "But geez, he's so rude, maybe I'll try another butler or maid." You said to yourself quietly as you looked around at the other people who looked like they were enjoying their time with their maids and butlers.

  "Here's your parfait Ma'am." Katsuki said in a slightly better tone. "W-What just happened?" You whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Just understand that I'm trying to fix my attitude, don't think that I'm being nice to you on my own will." Katsuki said as he sat down on the chair at the other side of the table.
__

(Y/N)'s Pov:

We talked and argued for few hours, and honestly it was pretty nice, seeing him hold back a smile every time I said something stupid. Maybe if I have some extra free time in the future, I might come back again, But Katsuki will not be my butler....maybe.

To be continued...
__

Profile:

Katsuki Bakugo

Age:19Birthday: April 20th Quirk:ExplosionPersonality:Explosive,Hotheaded

Age:19
Birthday: April 20th
Quirk:Explosion
Personality:Explosive,Hotheaded