Sasuke in gay panic

japanese
english

The four shinobi sat at the long table, the looks of the remaining persons in the room were directed at them. Just after Dumbledore had arrived at Grimmlaud Place 12, he had called the other members of the order of the Phoenix.

"I would like to introduce you to our guests. These are Kakashi Hatake who will be teaching at the school this year and his students Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno who will attend Hogwarts as exchange students from Japan. As you may have noticed, they are not magicians. I don't want to say too much about them and their mission, but what I can say is that they will protect Hogwarts this year. After what happened with Diggory, I wanted to be on the safe side," Dumbledore finished his little speech and shoved a lemon drop into his mouth.

"But Albus these are only children, they can hardly be older than Harry, how can they protect him?", asked the somewhat chubby woman with the red hair.

"Miss, where we come from we've been considered adults for a long time. I'm sure we're up to the task," said the grey haired jounin for the first time and gave the woman, Molly Weasly, a little smile with only one eye visible.

You could clearly see that Mrs. Weasly still didn't agree, but the four ninja were glad she didn't say anything else. 

"Tonight Harry will arrive here, yet you will go to Leaky Cauldron. I'm sure Harry is in good hands here and otherwise it would be too noticeable, don't you think?", Dumbledore asked and smiled at the shinobi friendly, who just nodded. After they discussed a few more topics, most of the order members left.

Shortly before Team 7 set off with Professor Dumbledore for the Leaky Cauldron, Sirius Black, Harry's godfather as they learned earlier, approached them.

"I wanted to thank you for taking care of Harry. Just so you know, he attracts problems magnetically and I don't know who you are and what you can do but I trust Dumbledore in his decision. Please keep an eye on him while I can't," he said. Sakura noticed how tired the man looked . His slightly longer brown hair hung in his face and bags were clearly visible under his eyes.

"Don't worry mister, we'll take good care of him i mean that's our job, dattebayo!" said Naruto energetic as ever. Sirius nodded to them and made his way to Remus, who leaned against the door frame.

"Are all ready?" asked the long bearded man and stretched his arm out towards the shinobi. When all affirmed, he added, "Then please hold on thight." As soon as their hands touched the headmaster's arm, everything blurred again and an unpleasant feeling spread in their stomachs.

Without making much noise the five landed in the Leaky Cauldron again. But this time they didn't end up in the bar itself but in a narrow corridor with many wooden doors. They didn't have to wait long until an old-looking man with a crooked back walked up the stairs.

"Ah there you are professor, I was wondering where you were.", he said and shook the hand of the headmaster. 

"I'm sorry you had to wait. Would you be so kind as to take my guests to their rooms?" Dumbledore asked the man who immediately agreed. 

"I have to go now, I have an urgent appointment. The rest of the information I wrote down for you is already in your rooms. Oh yes, before I forget, unfortunately there were only three rooms left. Two of you would have to share a room," he said and smiled innocently just to disappear.

"Naruto," Kakashi said and the blonde one turned to him. "Surely you don't mind sharing a room with Sasuke, do you?" Kakashi asked and if you looked closely you could see a little grin under the mask. 

"No, not at all Kakashi sensei. Come on, duckbutt.", Naruto said and pulled a somewhat perplexed looking Sasuke behind him into the room whose door the man had opened. 

As soon as the door closed, Sakura turned to her sensei with a grin. "That was intentional or not sensei?", she asked and walked after the man to the next door. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sakura. You can have the room, rest well, you probably won't get so much sleep any time soon," Kakashi said and Sakura disappeared after a short 'hai ' in her room.

Sasuke didn't know what to think of this situation. After they had gone into the room Naruto claimed one of the two beds and dropped on it like wet bag of sand. A few minutes later he decided it was boring and that he was going to take a shower, so far so good, but what Sasuke didn't expected was that Naruto would look that good with just a towel around his waist and wet hair that stuck to his forehead and the drops of water that fell from it onto his chest. With a little red tinted cheeks Sasuke looked away and said as emotionless as he could, 

"Put some clothes on, dobe." After that he hurried into the bathroom and left a slightly confused Naruto in the bedroom, who just shrugged with his shoulders.