training

japanese
english

"Oh my god Naruto, stop moving so much!", said the pink haired kunoichi as she watched her companion swing from left to right on his chair as they sat in the common room of their house, originally trying to get their homework for tomorrow done.

"But i'm bored. Nothing happend so far and even the lesson is uninteresting. I can't understand why we are not allowed to use our wands, i mean what do we have them for in the first place?", replied the blonde who picked up his quill and started to draw little faces on his paper.

Sakura rolled her eyes at her friends childish behavior before she took Narutos quill out of his fingers and put it down on the table.

"Come with me.", said Sakura and stood up from her chair, putting all her papers and quill in her bag.

Naruto looked at her with a confused look on his face but did the same and quickly stood up. After that the begann walking out of the common room, futher down the long corridors of the castle.

After a few minutes they arrived before a wooden door in the middle of a random corridor. Sakura raised her hand and gently knocks on the door. Just a second later it swung open and revealed the tall gray haired man with his usual mask covering his face.

"Ah my dear students, what can i help you with on such a lovely day?", said Kakashi while giving his eyes smile to two of his students.

"Kakashi-sensei, i wanted to ask for permission to train. We were sitting still the whole day and Naruto wouldn't be able to sleep tonight with how hyper he is. Also we have to stay in form.", replied the young girl to her teachers question.

As Naruto heard these words leaving the kunoichi's mouth, his eyes immediately lit up. It's true. He was hyper and his butt was beginning to get numb from all the sitting. He was just not used to it. Normaly he would be running around the village or train with his friends.

"That would be a good idea, indeed. Don't worry about it. I actually asked Professor Dumbledore for a place where we could train without getting disturbed.", said Kakashi. "How about you two find Sasuke and change into more comfortable clothes. We will meet up at Hagrid's hut."

"Hai, sensei.", chanted both of them before Kakashi closed his door and Naruto and Sakura begann searching for their remaining teammate.

"Where do you think is Sasuke now?", asked Sakura as she stopped walking, not knowing the location of Sasuke' s whereabouts.

"He said that he wanted to go to the libary after the tour, don't you remember?", said Naruto and confidently strutted down the hallway on his way to the Sasuke.

"Naruto... the libary is the other way."

The blonde quickly turned around on his heels and continued walking in the opposite direction.

"I knew that."

Sakura just shook her head while a small smile made it's way on her lips. She then begann following her teammate.

When they arrived at the libary, they could see students from all years and houses sitting at the large tables between the many rows of books, probably doing their school work. Both of them walked through the rows in search for the raven haired shinobi only to find him sitting on a desk near one of the windows. He was alone, one of his strands of black hair tugged behind his ear and his eyes glued to the page infront of him.

"Hey Sasuke..",said Naruto and threw himself into the chair next to the boy while putting his arm around his shoulders. "What are you reading?"

Sasuke just clicked with his tongue and closed the book. Sakura took the opportunity, sat opposite of him and put the book infront of her.