Part 1

KARLA Camila Cabello or known as Camila was the loyal secretary of Michael Jauregui, the owner and the CEO of Jauregui Group of Technologies. Camila is the most trustee employee of Michael because first, Camila was offered several times to other companies with higher wages and a higher position and to Michael's delight Camila did not want it because she was happy in JGT. But in happiness there is sadness.

After Michael died in cancer, Camila become nervous when she receive a news that Michael's only successor is already in Miami to take care of JGT and she knew that in any day his daughter will visit anytime it wanted and she never met her, only a name and her name is Lauren. She searched for her name but no results in every websites and it gave her a puzzle but she respect Lauren's privacy and she will never invade it. While the seat of a CEO is vacant, Camila worked under the COO named Dinah Jane Hansen but only for the time being because tomorrow they will meet the new CEO of JGT.

TODAY was the day that the CEO will arrive and every employee in JGT is nervous as hell, especially Camila. She didn't got a chance to know Michael's daughter and she didn't have a plan, since she don't want to interfere in her boss's private life, but she was willing to listen everytime Michael opened up for his daughter. She was afraid too since Michael knew that she was a lesbian and made a plan to meet his daughter for her and she don't want it because first, Michael is her boss and she don't want any interference in her private life, she wants a life to be simple and involving in a well-known businessman is complicated and she don't want any issue.

"You're nervous aren't you?" Dinah asked to Camila that is seated beside her in that wide and big conference room in JGT that was located in 18th floor, while waiting for the CEO's arrival on that day.

Camila smiled nervously, "what do you think? Of course I am! I don't know Ms. Lauren well, I heard a few from late Sir Michael but it's not enough! There's so many what if's in my head right now all I'm hoping is that she's the same of Sir Michael not the opposite."

"I heard or else, tell me what is it? Just don't tell me you will resign because I will not let you, Lauren needs you right now."

"I know Cheechee but you know me since we're kids, hope you understand."

And Dinah massage her temple, "damn, okay I will try, hope tito Michael will not visit you."

"Cheechee!" and playfully slap Dinah's arm, "it's not time for jokes."

"Well Chanch I'm just saying and let me remind you that tito Michael trusted you."

And her face fall down, "uhh Sir Mike, why?"

"Well that's it, what you heard from tito was right, believe me you will like her and she have your taste."

"Ugh! Not time for that Cheechee!"

And Dinah chuckled, "I know you too Chanch aside you're Mani's friend, let me tell you a warning, you can't refuse her charm."

Camilamet first Dinah than Normani, Dinah's wife she met Dinah since they were kidsand Normani since high school. She had a lot of suitors but none of them hasher taste because first she was a lesbian and she's still in closet that time, she don't want to get bullied. She was in her college when she proudly out that she was a lesbian since birth and that time she learned karatedo, after that no one tried to ask for a date.

"Duh! As if she could easily use it to me."

And Dinah chuckled, "okay, okay, but you're not getting any younger Chanch and I want you to get a happy life like me and Mani, but of course not just random chic."

"Thanks Cheechee but I can handle myself."

"Hey what if she could use it to you, there's a possibility?"

"I don't know, God knows and I will let him."

"Lauren likes that, God-fearing person, you two will clicked."

"I could introduce her to Ally."

"She's married, remember and you're the only one in our group that is still SINGLE," Dinah emphasized that last word.

And Camila rolled her eyes.

Murmuring stops inside the conference room when they a heard the doorknob clicked. And Dinah and Camila look at to each other.

"She's here," Dinah announced to Camila.

And the door finally opens and a raven-haired woman, 5'4 in height, slim built, emerald eyes, wavy hair, her head held up high like a mighty king walked through the front of that room up to the center, followed by the members of the board.

Dinah take a peek to Camila who is now freezing in its seat while staring at Lauren and she smiled, she wave her hand to Camila's sight and she finally get her attention, she notice her taking a big gulp.

"My brother is cute right? So does her charm have an effect on you?"

"I'm still here on earth right? Not in heaven?"

And Dinah chuckled, "yes Chanch you're still on earth, here in the conference room of JGT in 18th floor, staring like an idiot to her future boss."

And Camila look down, Dinah caught her off guard which she is not expecting because she was totally lost in those emerald eyes that she'd never seen before. She lifted her head again and looked at to her future boss, she took a time of studying her features and she found her cute and attractive as well, she was damn gorgeous. For staring so long at her future boss she didn't expect she will catch her attention. Brown one met emerald one, Camila panicked a little and quickly look down. Throughout the meeting, Camila's head was down she was lost in her thoughts especially how she would explain to her future boss for staring like an idiot. Until someone tap her shoulder and she's back in the real world, she saw Dinah's worried face.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah," and she now notice that they're the only person who was left in the conference room and it means the meeting was over, "s-so..?"

"Yes Cheechee, the meeting was over and we need to leave, my brother can't start without you on her side, come on now."

"Is she somehow upset?" and she stood straightening her knee length black skirt that hugging her waist and showing off her perfect curve and her white floral blouse.

"Upset? No, she isn't and she seemed to understand," and she took the lead out of the conference room.

Camila followed, "I'm such an idiot."

"Dork." And they both chuckled.