Part 6

LAUREN carelessly unbuttoned her upper two buttons because she was really pissed on herself after slumping down on Camila's swivel chair, yes she was on Camila's cubicle and she was sitting on the same chair that Camila always use. She couldn't accept that Dinah was fucking right, every word that Dinah throw was getting on her nerves and in her deeper thought like it was a precious treasure that can't put to waste and a toxic chemical that burned her slowly. She then looked at the frame, same frame on her desk, it was her father and Camila they are really looked like a father and a daughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," she said repeatedly while looking at the frame especially to Camila, thinking that she was there in front of her asking her forgiveness.

She press the power button on that was located in the lower right button on the flat screen computer when she notice the CPU box power button blinking, the computer was in a sleep mode. The screen came to life and saw her upcoming schedule being fixed by Camila and she notice that she had a 2 hrs break in every schedule. Camila was taking good care of her and she was blind for not noticing it.

"Fuck it!" all she could mutter then she took her phone and send a message to those women who gave nothing but a shit to her life, sending them to stop visiting in her office if they had nothing but waste her precious time, after typing it she hit send. She really learned. After a couple of seconds she receive a calls coming from those women but she ignore them all and instead send them another message that they will asked first to her secretary's approval if they would want to meet her if they don't want they could fuck off and screw it.

"MAMI it's me Camila," Camila sadly greet after placing a boquet of flowers comes from Dinah and Mani then her single green rose which has her mother's favourite and a green candle flicking it to light (quick A/N: I know it's not but let's just assume) "Sir Mike is in heaven now, probably you already saw him in there, can you please send my regards and a thank you for him, for every good things he gave to me and treating me like his own daughter and tell him too that his daughter is so numb," and she sighed, "sorry Mami need to let it out, I'm just mad, you know, you heard me right Mami I'm falling in love with Lauren Michelle Jauregui that causes me this emotional state, she was actually Sir Mike's daughter, his only daughter, tell me Mami is this what meant of love, that you need to be hurt? What could I do Mami I love her, please help me and guide me as you always did to me."

LAUREN impatiently tapping her fingers on her desk while waiting for Camila to come back though it's been 48 mins ago when Camila left.

"Damn where is she?!" she pouted.

CAMILA was on her way to the elevator up to the 18th floor when she bumped to Austin Mahone, a staff in delivery department.

"Camila," Austin called.

"Austin, what is it?" and Austin handed her a white envelope when it approached her, "what is this?" and she accepts it.

"I'm taking a 1 week leave, I already train the new delivery staff so I'm asking this favor please Camila help me with this, it's really important and I really don't want to leave but my wife is about to give birth she needed me, it's her monthly, only my 7 yrs old son is with her now."

"Really, then why don't you personally give it to Ms. Lauren?"

"It's really okay if it's Sir Mike I knew his attitude but we're talking to his daughter, she was hot headed person right now, she was having a bad mood."

"She was in a bad mood?"

"Yes, my wife really needs me now, so please Camila I'm begging you."

And Camila sighed, she knew Austin is a hard working person and compassionate about his work and Sir Mike trusted him about a position to be a trainor of newly hired delivery man so she will take it, "okay Austin, I will make a call to your department if Ms. Lauren approve this, okay?"