Part 7

CAMILA and Lauren were back to their usual routine. And the frequent visitors of Lauren has been stopped that Camila put into puzzles.

"I noticed that no one visits you, well of course, except of course who made an appointment to you."

And Lauren smirked, "don't you like it?" signing the papers that Camila gave to her.

"I-It's not that, it's just..."

And Lauren smiled seeing Camila blushed, "I just realized that those women doesn't give me anything I want for the company and I found out that they all just give me stress throughout the day so I made them stop."

"It's really okay if they made an appointment to you but they are not, plus those women are like snakes and so flirty, don't make your staff think about you bad, if you don't know they can file a report against you for your indecent behaviour, it could make you kick out of your own company if you don't know, so Lauren please act like a professional."

"Aye aye ma'am," and she smiled and gave Camila a wink.

"Meanie," and she giggle, "just remember they used to work under your father so you can't fault them."

"Yeah you talk about that, they really can kick me out in my own company?"

"Yes, always remember you're not in your position if it's not because of them and don't worry I'm here to assist you."

And Lauren nod, "okay, I understand and thank you Camila."

"You're welcome, Lauren, and oh your first board meeting is on pace, I think you could get their approval now that you close a big account but don't be too arrogant."

"What do you mean?"

"As what your father said, in a world of business if you're not wise anyone can put you down if you're not careful, it's a game of chess."

And Lauren frown, "I'm not really good in chess."

"Don't worry Lauren you have me."

And Lauren smiled, "okay Camz, I'll take that."

'Camz..?' "I hope you understand it Lauren because JGT has a lot of enemies, competencies that are trying to bring JGT down, if they can't destroy you then they will do it to your staff or to your delivery."

"Okay I get it."

"Okay Lauren," and she handed the clipboard that contains Lauren's upcoming schedule, "here's your schedule for the month, it's not yet final because you know I have to arrange it first," and she pointed the second column of the third row, "this will be the date of your yearly board meeting starting at 9:30 in the morning."

"You get it early?"

"Get it early? Lauren this is still your company and I actually followed the yearly board meeting of your father since you got no vacant schedule in the next month and the upcoming months, since its peak season we need to double our time and that day of your yearly board meeting is the only day you are vacant."

"Woah it looks like it's a whole day."

"Most likely, yes."

And Lauren smiled, "damn," and she was amazed because Camila can endure the pressure, "I'm glad you'll be here with me throughout that day."

"Of course I am, Lauren, remind me in the end of the year on when did you wanted to do the yearly board meeting, because that is your father's schedule."

"I really wanted to say to ban that yearly board meeting but I know I can't and it's impossible to happen," and she let out a long sigh, "okay Camz I will remind you."