Part 5

THE frequent visitors of Lauren continued in months. And a birthday of Camila's mom came even though her mom is in heaven now. Since she was 7 yrs of age, she was living alone and she never met her father again after the divorce of her parents. She was 7 when her mother died in an accident, since she had no other relatives, her mother's employer which is the Hansen adopted her and treated her like their own daughter that was the time she made friends with Dinah Jane even more they've become bestfriends. Until she live alone independently after saving some enough money for her daily needs, she don't want to be a burden anymore to the Hansen's even though it was okay with them but she's not that kind of person, taking advantage of people. But her relationships with Dinah remained intact. Today is her mom's birthday and her boss once again had a visitor so she took this opportunity to visit her mother's grave and greet her a happy birthday. She went to Dinah to ask some permission because she doesn't want to disturb Lauren and Dinah knows that it was her mother's birthday today so she already know that Dinah will permit her to leave for awhile, she will be away for an hour. Lauren will not notice that she was not in her cubicle since Lauren's visitor will consume an hour before leaving. As expected Dinah did approve her permission so she left.

"BYE honey, see you tomorrow."

Lauren just smile when the woman called Lucy gave her a peck on her cheek leaving once again a kiss mark on her cheek. After Lucy left, Lauren wiped her cheek because she know it will mark there, she was about to close her door when she notice the empty cubicle which Camila occupying.

"Where is she?" and she thinks carefully if she forgotten that she give her a break but she can't remember so she tried to call every department if they notice Camila's presence but none of them doesn't see Camila, "where the heck is she?" and she remember DJ so she went to her office moving quickly.

When she reached Dinah's office she saw its secretary Ariana Grande, so she tried to ask her, "hi, excuse me."

And Ariana saw Lauren, 'hm she finally noticed that Camila leaves,' "Ms. Lauren can I help you?"

"Is Dinah inside?"

"Yes Ms. Lauren she is inside."

"I just want to ask if you or she saw Camila passed here, she's not in her cubicle or even here in the company, I can't find her and she left her phone."

"Yes Ms. Lauren she was here 15mins ago but she immediately left."

"Do you know where she is?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren but I don't know, maybe Ms. Dinah can ans—swer you..," and she didn't finish her answer because Lauren immediately barge in Dinah's office, "okay that was rude."

DINAH was surprised when someone barge in to her office then she saw Lauren and she get sighed, she already knew why Lauren is here.