Part 3

"SO, how are you and Lauren so far?" Dinah asked to Camila when they took lunch together at the company canteen.

"Hm we're fine, getting to know each other stage? She told me to get confortable with her around like I always did to Sir Mike."

"Hm as if you can do that," and she made a playful grin.

And Camila notice it so she playfully slap Dinah's arm, "don't be like that and I can't easily fell on her trap if she's setting it."

"You already fell on the first trap Chancho."

"And when?"

"Earlier today in the conference room," and she saw Camila's blush and she chuckle then imitate Camila's voice, "am I in heaven?" and she laugh.

"No..." And they both chuckled.

"It's okay if you are, don't be afraid."

"I still need to know her better since my happiness is at stake if you didn't know about that Cheechee," and she wave her spoon like she was referring to someone.

"I know that, but in case, give her a chance, don't worry if she ever hurt you because she will taste my Polybeat down, okay?"

And Camila smiled, "okay Cheechee, I appreciate it."

"You know you're my sister."

"Aww..."

"Well, where is she?"

"In her office, sleeping."

"Oh I heard she comes from England where she stayed this past few years and she went straight here for the meeting."

"Do you know her favourite food?"

"I know before I don't know now."

"I will just ask if she wakes up."

"Okay Chanch," she replied with a grin on her face and she saw her arranging its plates, "where were you going? Are you done?"

"Yeah I am, I need to check Ms. Lauren, she might need me and she said she still shies roaming around the company, she needs me."

"Okay," and she smiled.

And Camila left.

CAMILA knows that Lauren is still sleeping so she went inside to check her without knocking. Once she's in closing the door behind her, she spotted Lauren on the sofa, she was still there sleeping peacefully so she silently walks towards her. She got smile how beautiful Lauren is while she's sleeping, she looks like a child, her upper button is unbuttoned and her high heel shoes is on the floor, Lauren was lying comfortably on the couch, she thinks because tiredness, sadness and pain were all registered on her boss's beautiful face. She lifts her arm and gently and slowly traced her fingertips alongside to its jaw, then to the cheeks and she got smile on its softness.

"Don't worry I will not leave as long as you need me," and she took the hair strands away of its face and she got smile, she then stood and went to the table, she took an adhesive note and wrote some in it, after that she went out of the office.

LAUREN opened her eyes when she felt a light caress on her cheeks, she turn around but no one is inside the office and she sighed because it was just a dream. She slowly got up and stretched her body, then took her stiletto and wore it. After that she stood and went to her office desk. She saw in the center desk a blue adhesive note, she took it and read:

Ms. Lauren,

Contact me through the intercom if you need something. I know you

Kind of hungry but I don't know what you eat, so please contact me when you

Wake up. I give you time. -CAMILA

Lauren smiled after reading it, she really felt comfortable towards the brunette. But she already knew that she needs to slow down if she wants Camila. Yes, she wants Camila, no doubt about it. Who isn't? Camila is gorgeous, any man or—wait, did she like women? Let's consider it a bit. Okay, okay, any man or woman is willing to kneel or bow in front of her just to get her attention, tag along Dinah Jane Hansen. Why tag along Dinah Jane, simply because Dinah is protective towards Camila and if they can't pass through Dinah then no Camila.

As what Camila said in the note, she did contact Camila through intercom, "Ms. Cabello, I need you here in my office."

"Right away Miss."

After a second Lauren heard a faint knock and then she saw Camila entering her office. She sighed happily upon the sight of the brunette no words can explain how beautiful Camila is.

"Ms. Lauren, how are you feeling now?"

"I regained a bit of energy, thank you Ms. Cabello and I read your note, thanks for reminding me by the way, do it always if its okay, I sometimes forget to eat."

"Sure Ms. Lauren."

"And I need a Cuban food, anything."

"Okay Ms. Lauren, anything you need?"

"That's all for at this hour."

"Okay Miss," and she leave to order Lauren a Cuban food.

And Lauren laid comfortably on the swivel chair she then saw a picture frames in her table. She almost forgot it was her father's office before. She looked closely at the frame, she saw her family picture, it was taken when she graduated in college in England, on the second frame it was her alone and on the third was Camila and her father. She wrinkled her brows full of questions in her mind. Is Camila having an affair on her Dad? Yes her dad is widowed for 5yrs so it's possible. Is this the reason why Camila don't want to leave at JGT because of her father? Then a faint knock cuts her in her thoughts. Then she saw Camila entered in her office walking sexily towards her, in her hands was a cup of coffee

"Ms. Lauren, your food will be here for 10 mins."

"Okay Ms. Cabello."

"And for the time being Miss, here's your coffee, your father always said that you took a part of him as a coffee lover but I don't know what kind of mix please remind me next time, so here it is while waiting for your food," and she carefully place it in front of Lauren.

"How thoughtful of you, Ms. Cabello, thank you."

"You're welcome Miss."

'Lauren, if your accusations is right, let's wait for Camila to open it up to you, there's so many possibility, as what they always says, one picture can speak a thousandths of words, so don't assume quickly.'

"I'll be outside Miss, contact me through the intercom."

"I will Ms. Cabello."

And Camila left.

Lauren lifts her brow when she notice Camila's ass, 'damn I could kill for those ass,' and she inhaled deeply and let out a happy sigh.