*+ Chapter 9 +*

Kaminari's POV

The next two days of being locked in my room sucked. I felt very hungry and thirsty, and I knew I had to escape. I started looking up how to pick locks. Finally after hours of practice, I was able to use a pencil to open the lock. When my family wasn't home I would grab food, water, etc. Summer break was very slow and boring. I spent most of my time on my computer. The computer I had was old. It took forever to do things on. But I had plenty of time.

~Time Skip~

3rd Person POV

Finally the first day of school arrived. Kaminari knew that his family wouldn't allow him to leave. So at 3:00 AM he grabbed his school supplies, got ready, and left.

Kaminari's POV

Wow, I just snuck out of my house to go to school. Never in my life would I think to do that. I got on the bus and rode close to the school. I still had a lot of time to kill. Once I got off the bus, I walked into a cafe. I bought a bagel and then sat outside.

~Time Skip Sorry :,)~

Finally it was time to walk to school. There where a lot of students walking into the school. I walked down the hallways looking for 1-A. Finally I found it and opened the door. There was a boy with red hair that spiked up, and a boy with black hair and odd elbows. I took a seat behind them. "Hey!" The guy with red hair turn around, he smiled widely. He had really sharp teeth. "Hey, I'm Denki Kaminari" I responded, the dude with the black hair came over. "Sero" He said, we talked until the bell rang. Sero sat back in his seat as well as some other students. Finally, in walked, well, in rolled our teacher. The guy had looked like he hadn't slept in days. He was in a yellow sleeping bag. "I'm Mr. Aziawa you're teacher".

~Time skip brought to you by: Girl who was obsessed with Mr. Aziawa I met at summer camp©️~

The day went pretty well. Until it was time to go home. I was walking out with my new friends. When I sall her. My step mother was standing outside of the school. Her arms where crossed and she looked mad.