*+ Chapter 27 *+

Sero's POV

As Kaminari was storming out the door, I heard him mumble something. "The deal is off".

Time Skip: A Week Later

3rd Person POV

Kaminari refuses to talk to anyone. Not that anyone really noticed all that much. Everyone had been training for the sports festival. And finally, today was the day. The first challenge was a obstacle course type game. The robots from the entrance exam where back. As everyone ran threw the course Denki just stood there. There was no point in trying, no point at all. The whole day was pretty bad for Kami. However, there was one plus side. Because Hinata had gone missing, Denki's Step Mother was spending all her time trying to find him. Not to mention his Dad was drunk. So only his step sister and some of her friends came. (Mostly for any cute boys). If it had been anyone who came, Kaminari would rather it be Mei. She wasn't mean to him, nor really nice. To be honest they didn't really talk much. She was always on her phone. Kaminari was thrown out of thought when he felt himself being pulled. "Sero?!" He yelped as Sero's tape pulled him forward. "Kami I don't care how many members of your family are in the audience! You need to at least try!" Sero said as Kaminari finally began running as the tape fell off him. "Ughh fine! I still really mad at you Sero!" Kaminari yelled angrily, as he dodged a robot. "Come on Kami I didn't think you would have been so upset about the book" Sero said sadly as he taped a robot. "Why wouldn't I have been! I dropped it in the lake for a reason!" Kaminari yelled, zapping a robot. "Listen Kaminari can we continue this later?! Look I'm sor-" Sero was hit by a robot, he skitted across the ground.