The End.

Denki's POV

"Ok Kaminari, your going to walk of this building with your hands up. But your classmates and I will be right behind you. Need be we will all fight off the villains" Vlad King said. The students did as they where told. I walked outside, my heart beating out of his chest. That's when I sall Hinata. "I asked for Denki Kaminari to come out, not Denki Kaminari and company!" Hinata yelled, setting fire to the building. Forcing everyone to come out. "What do you want Hinata?!" I yelled back at him. He smirked, "You fight me, or you and your classmates die" Hinata declared, moving fire to surround Vlad King and my friends. "Kaminari don't!" I could hear Kirishima yell. I forced myself to ignore him. "Fine." I said, "But if I fight you, you let them go unharmed!" I got ready to attack, I felt the electricity dance around me. Hinata threw fire at me and the quickly dodged. I needed to get up close to him! The only problem was if I did, I would get burned by his flames. I didn't know what to do, my quirk couldn't shock one thing! The electricity would go everywhere. I took a deep breath and dodged another fire attack. "Whats wrong?" Hinata teased, "You scared you will end up like your mom?".

Hinata's voice started to echo in my mind and I felt myself getting angry. How dare he talk about my mom! How dare he attack me! How dare he bully me! I clenched my firsts so hard my knuckles turned white. Any noises just merged into the background and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. "Take it back!" I ordered. Hinata just laughed, "Ha! No! What are you gonna do about it!". "Take it back!" I yelled, then I did something I didn't even know I could. I shot electricity directly at him. Way more volts then I thought I could have. Hinata fell to the ground. I ran over to see if he was dead or not. He was still alive, barely alive, but alive none the less. I went back to help Vlad King and my friends but halfway there I fainted.

The next thing I knew Sero and Kirishima had splashed cold water on my face. "Kaminari! You ok?" Kirishima asked went I started to open my eyes. "Yeah... I'm fine, my head just hurts..." I said, I looked around. The villains where gone and the fires where put out. Bakugou looked like he wanted to vomit and most of my classmates where passed out. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go check on Bakugou." Kirishima announced getting up to check on his boyfriend. "Whats wrong with Bakugou?" I asked looking up at Sero. "The villains tried to kidnap him..." Sero said. We both sat in silence until Sero said, "Hey, I know this isn't really the right time but, after this is all over..." He stopped talking and shook his head, "Never mind, its dumb". "No no!" I said, "What is it?" Sero looked nervous his face was pale. "D-do, do you want go out to dinner with me?! Like, after this is over...". I smiled, "I'd love too!".

'A lot has happened over the past few months, my step mom found out about how Hinata was a villain and all the respect for her 'sweet baby boy' was thrown out the window. She still doesn't like me but I spend most of my time at Sero's place anyways. Me and Mei also hangout more and shes now one of my best friends. Hinata got caught and is now serving 10 years of jail time. The date with Sero was a success and we are now dating! I also started writing in my journal again, for old times sake. My quirk as improved and now I don't go brain dead! I'm just happy to be happy with my life for once. Everything is going great and I can't wait to continue my years at UA!' I finished writing in my journal and heard Mina yell, "Hey Kami! We are going out for icecream you coming?!". "Yup!" I yelled and slipped on my shoes. I joined my friends and boyfriend and we where on our way. I laughed to myself thinking:

And to think this all started with a silly yellow journal.

And that wraps up 'The Journal Of Denki Kaminari'! Thank you everyone for your support! I was thinking of re-writing this story again since my writing skills have improved since I started it! Anyways it would mean a lot if you gave me a follow and read my other storys:

Apocalypse - 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗇𝗎𝖼𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗎𝗉, 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗓𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌. 𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈𝗎, 𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺, 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂, 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌.

𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕜: Traitor! Kaminari - A villain Kaminari AU