*+ Chapter 13 *+

Jiro's POV

"Ehh?! I think I just sall the grim reaper! What's going on?!" Kaminari yelled dodging a punch. "That odd vortex must have teleported us here" Momo said as she created two weapons, handing one to me. "Hey?  Can't I have a weapon" he asked. "Ughh! Can't you just zap the villains!" I asked him, facing the enemies. "That's not how it works! Some partners you were. I can electrocute them but it would electrocute you too! Plus I'd go brain dead!" He whined. I pushed him towards a villain "Just get 'em all ready!". Momo made a special blanket that could stop Kaminari to from electrocuting us. I quickly pulled the fabric over my head. When I noticed Momo's top had ripped. "UH! Momo! Y-your top!" I could only imagine how red my face was. I had a super super isty bitsy crush on Momo. Ok maybe a big crush... Ok! I have a HUGE crush on her... "Oh it's fine! I can make another." She said beginning to fix her costume. I pulled up the blanket to see a brain dead Denki, and a bunch of fried villains. "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK KAMINARI!" I yelled. When Momo's costume was repaired we got out from under the blanket. "I think we should go find the rest of our classmates" Momo said looking around. Just then a villain jumped out of hiding. He grabbed Kaminari. He put his figure on the side of Denki's head. "I really don't wanna do this to a fellow electric user" he said. "But I will if I have too".