*+ Chapter 22 *+

3rd Person POV

The sports festival was coming up quick. Students where excited, as well as nervous. The sports festival was a big deal! It's where pros watched you for internships. But also students where worried about villains. After the attack at USJ, students have been worried they would get attacked.
"Hey Kami! You excited for the sports festival?" Kirishima asked hovering over Kaminari's desk. Denki sighed, "Not really...My family is coming and I don't wanna go brain dead". "Huh? Why is your family coming? I thought they hated you-" "They do! They are only coming to make fun of me!" Kaminari interrupted. "Don't worry! I'm sure you will do fine!" Kirishima said smiling. "Well I gotta go, Bye!" Kirishima waved grabbing his backpack and walking out the door. Kaminari picked up his bag and was about to leave when: "Kaminari can I talk to you?". Kami turned towards his teacher, "Uh sure?" He said walking towards Aizawa's desk. Aizawa handed him a paper will a big F- written in pen on it. "Have your guardian sign this, and start studying! Your grades are at a all time low!" Aizawa said before falling asleep. Kaminari sighed once more before leaving the building. He looked down at his failed test. The worst part about it was that he did study. He studied for every single test. And failed all of them. A tear slid down Kaminari's cheek as he walked home.