Trailer (Dragon)

A/N:I hope you guys like this one, this is my OCs trailer. This will be longer than the others. I hope you guys like this. Enjoy.

A/N:Imagine this part play it from 0:00 to 0:28 just that scene nothing else. And with no Captain Price narrative.

The night was silent in the Emerald Forest, only the crickets were heard and few birds in the forest floor. All was quiet till the sound of twigs snapping and bushes were bustling around till a figure appeared out of the bushes and started walking slowly. This figure was a knight, he was the one who helped Ruby against the Beowolves. He was known as "Blade", as he passes the trees next to him not too far away his reptilian partner was  walking along through the forest with its thundering steps.

The figure is actually the Knight that saved Ruby. As he walks by a tree. Another figure appeared out of the shadows of the tree as he lock n loaded his rifle. This Knight was the warrior that helped Weiss against her duel with the suit of armor, but he was known as Sword. As he loaded his rifle he slowly walks along with his two smaller creatures companions coming from behind.

The scene alters the look on the left and shows another another knight with a bigger gun. He's the knight had an encounter with Yang at Junior's bar, known as Gunner. He's now equipped with a more formidable weapon. On the ground another figure popped out of the bushes showing the ninja armed with a Submachine Gun. He's the ninja that helped Blake escape from Adam with his eagle, he is known as Smoke. He slowly and quietly got up from the ground as he was also accompanied by his feline partner.

With that they all slowly go through the forest in silence leaving no twigs snapping or rustling in the bushes.

The Lead Knight rose his arm, with his fist clenched signing the others to stop and immediately they stopped. Leader gave a hand signal for the ninja to move up. The ninja moved to get orders from his leader.

The lead knight whispered in his stealthy companion's ear and pointed up at a tree. The ninja nodded and he sprints off as he jumps over a log.

 The ninja nodded and he sprints off as he jumps over a log

Soon he got to the tree and starts climbing. He grabs one of the tree branches and climbs up as he grab another branch that will help him gain him higher altitude. Soon he was high enough to look at what the target was. It was a base.