Yellow Trailer

A/N:Now it's Yang's turn for her trailer. Enjoy.

It was a lively night at the club.

Music was playing, and lights were flashing.

Crowds of patrons were dancing and enjoying the company of their friends, but some were spending the night here alone.

That's one person in the bar was doing. It was a boy around the age of 19 he has Red hair with blue eyes and he seemed to relax in the bar. He hasn't been relaxed for a while. Soon he'll be out there again risking his life again, the usual.

He spotted the owner who owns this club talking to shady character he recognizes. But he'll leave them be for now.

Meanwhile outside. Yang is shown riding her motorcycle through the streets of Vale. She eventually stops in front of the club. As the door opens with the music blasting. The red haired guy noticed at the doors and his eyes widened a little bit.

He was captivated by her beauty and many other things he can't describe, to him, she was a babe. She had quite the body too, and based on her choice of clothing, she knew this all too well and was proud of it. She was wearing an orange scarf and a sleeved vest, which was unbuttoned at the top, revealing the yellow crop-top she had under that didn't hide much of her cleavage from His eye. She had short shorts that hugged her form, and showed off her legs, and at her arms were yellow bracelets and fingerless gloves.

But what really got his attention (other than her heavenly bust) was her hair. She had lilac purple irises, and long, golden hair that reached down to her thighs, and almost seemed to glow and move like burning flames. He was very impressed with what he was seeing. So he got up from his seat he slowly follows her making sure she wasn't noticing.

As she walks through the club, she sees Junior, the man who owned the place talking with a man holding a cane, with orange hair sticking out from his bowler hat.

She makes her way to the bar where Junior stands. Unknown to her that the guy took a seat not too far away a he was watching her carefully , wondering what she's truly doing here. But he wasn't able fully focus as he was trying to relax at the same time.

"Strawberry Sunrise. No ice. Oh, and one of those little umbrellas." Yang told to the barkeep.

Yang's attention turned to Junior, who had just came next to them at the bar.

"Aren't you a little young to be in this club, blondie?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Yang giggled and asked, "Aren't you a little old to have a name like Junior?"

Junior replied, "So you know who I am. You got a name sweetheart?"

Yang just giggled, and answered, "Yes, Junior, I've got several. But instead of sweetheart, you can just call me SIR." and what happened next, I really don't wanna mention because of how horrifying it must have been for the poor man, but what the heck, I'm gonna say it anyway.

Yang grabbed him by his groin and squeezed. HARD.

Junior's eyes widened in pain and surprise, before Yang raised her voice again, but with a much more commanding tone.

"People say you know everything. Tell me where I can find her and I'll let you go." She said as she was holding up a scroll.

The Scroll shows a photo of a woman with long dark hair, red armor and an oversized red katana. He saw her face was covered by a eerie mask resembling a Grimm's face.

Junior tried to speak through his pain, "I've never seen her before, I swear!"

Yang, however, wasn't having it, "EXCUSE ME?" and squeezed HARDER.