Ch 5:The Test begins

Today is beautiful and peaceful day within the Emerald Forest as a black bird flies gracefully within the sky with no worry in the world. But that peace was ruined by a certain incoming red rose.

"Birdie, no!" Ruby shouted just as she crashes into it in a burst of feathers as she continues to plummet downward.

Ruby fires Crescent Rose three times to slow her fall before turning it into its scythe form and hooking the blade around a tree branch. She spins around the branch before releasing herself from it and moving to the forest floor. Meanwhile, Weiss activates her semblance and lands on a glyph in the air before jumping off it to get closer to the ground.

On the other side, Ren descends down and spins in the air and uses his twin sickles, StormFlower and and spins in the air, eventually using his blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hit the ground, brushing off his clothes. Then he heard gunshots in the air as he looks up to see Yang pass by.

Yang on the other hand was whooping in the air, using her gauntlets, Ember Celica for extra boosts in the air.

"Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!" She exclaims in excitement as she sees crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground and lands on her two feet.

"Nailed it!" Yang exclaims before running off in the forest.

Meanwhile Pyrrha breaks through three trees with her shield before rolling onto the branch of a fourth and turning her Xiphos blade into a rifle. She sees Jaune in trouble and decides to help by turning her rifle into its javelin form, taking careful aim before launching it at Jaune. The spear luckily hits its mark and pins Jaune to a tree, saving him from an unpleasant end.

"Thank you!" Jaune says from a distance.

"I'm sorry!" Pyrrha yells apologetically back to him.

"Hehe. Bloody Hell." Sword aka Alistair laughs as he watches the whole scene in the distance with his binoculars.
"I feel bad for that Bloke."

Not far where ruby has landed, up in the trees she was being watched by none other than Connor who's in his knight armor known as Blade.

"Subject red has touched down." He says through his radio.

On the other side, Alistair looks down to see Pyrrha who gets down from the tree and started running towards to Jaune.

"Subject Bronze is on the move. Heading towards a Subject Yellow 2." Sword said as he pets one of his raptors on the head as it purrs by this action, while the other raptor and Gorgonopsid who were down below were growling, feeling upset that they didn't get this as well.

At another section a black ninja watches up in the trees as well as he sees Yang pass by. He heard the screeching sound of his familiar. He looks up to see his Golden Eagle fly by as his eyes glowed a light blue color and looks up where his Eagle is flying. Up in the sky the Eagle's eyes started to glow the same color as well as it looks down at the forest floor. Meaning Shadow is looking through his familiar's eyes. Through the eagles eyes he can see another student who just landed as well, it was Blake Belladonna.

"Subject Yellow 1 have also landed. Subject Black is not far behind. Both are making their way to the objective." Shadow reports.

With Gunner who's in another part of the forest, sees Ren in the distance as he sees him walking off as he sees Nora who just arrived a few seconds later looking for Ren.

"And I spotted out last subjects, Pinkie and Green. Ok Big man all Subjects have officially landed." Gunner informs through the comms, as he throws down a piece of meat down to his familiars.