Ch 4:Initiation

A/N: Hello everyone another chapter. I changed a few things in my bios and added their background. I hope you guys can give me details or advise to make the story a little better please. 

Anyway enjoy this chapter.

________________________________

Today is a new day as today is the initiation as a certain silvered haired guy was stirred awake. He felt the suns ray hit his face as he opened his eyes to see it was morning as he got out of his bed and took a shower, brushed his teeth, Combed his hair and put on his uniform. He looks out at the window with enthusiasm for the event.

"Today is gonna be good. Best guess it begins with a loud bang."

__________________________________

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!" The voice of their treasurer Zach shouted as he bangs pans with each other. This ruckus caused everyone in the hall to wake up and groaned by this. None didn't want to but they had too.
"Today's the day of your initiation no time is better than now! Come on up!"

Meanwhile Lie Ren was stirring from this wake up call in the morning, and when he opened his eyes to welcome the warmth of sunlight, he saw her up and awake with a gigantic grin on her face, as always.

"Waaaaake up, ya lazy butt!" Nora cheerily exclaimed.

Ren got up from his bed, tired but got his stuff ready and walked to the bathroom. Behind him, Nora was her usual hyperactive self, singing with a lively skip.

"It's morning, it's morning, it's mooooorning, iiiiit's MORNING!" Nora sang as she casually followed the boy into the bathroom.

Ren sighs again and he brushes teeth while Nora continues to talk.

"I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full 24 hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything. I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm, well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?" Nora chattered away while Ren continues on brushing.

Next they headed to the ballroom, where the two are readying themselves. Nora is brushing her hair and still chattering while Ren is tightening the strings on his sleeping bag.

"We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not "together-together..." Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?" Nora questions.

Next the two were at the cafeteria with multiple students, eating breakfast. Nora had a full pancake in her mouth, a mouth that was still chatting away.

"Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together!" She said as she somehow surprisingly slurped the pancake whole, after she started talking away,
"Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan, to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school."

Finally the two are readying themselves in the locker room, Ren loading his weapon, StormFlower as Nora was still talking on with her plan.

"I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?" She asks.

After all that, he finally talked.
"Nora."

"Yes, Ren?" Nora asks.

"I don't think sloths make a lot of noise." He said as he sheathing his weapons in his sleeves.

"That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!" She explains to him.

"Come on Nora, let's go."