Ch2:Welcome to Beacon Academy pt 1

The airships docked on the edge of the cliff, where a massive castle of a campus was standing tall. The vehicles hovered near the edge, where they stopped right at the front of Beacon Academy.

The doors opened inside the airship, where a certain blonde boy rushes out first, and began retching into a nearby trashcan. Yang, Ruby exited with the other students. The teens looked up in awe at the school. Was it even a school? A castle would be a better fit.

The building was... well... imagine Hogwarts in an sci-fi anime. Yeah. Like that.

In front of the school was a massive courtyard with bannered lampposts lining the road that ended with a stone statue of huntsmen standing in victory. The courtyard was circled with arches standing tall around the area. The campus itself was a sight to behold. The main hall was huge, with spires built on the top and beautifully decorated glass windows, and the main building behind consisted of enormous towers of concrete and glass with a massive clock tower shining with orbs of light standing over the entire estate.

"Everyone head to the Auditorium immediately. The opening will begin soon." A student that was standing at the front said to the others before he left.

Yang and Ruby were amazed over the sight of the building.

"The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" Yang commented.

Ruby then caught sight of a passing student's weapon and...

...she turned into a starry-eyed floating little girl.

"OOH! OOH! S-SIS! THAT KID'S GOT A COLLAPSIBLE STAFF!"

Another student walked by, and her wide eyes followed eagerly.

"AND SHE'S GOT A FIRE SWORD!" Ruby gasped as she began to wander off.

Luckily Yang grabbed her by the hood before she went into a weapons dreamland.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Ruby exclaims.

"Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons." Yang said. Ruby seemed pretty offended by her comment.

JUST weapons?! They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!" she replied with a fangirl-like grin on her face.

"Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" Yang asks as Ruby transformed her weapon,

"Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..." Ruby said holding out her scythe before putting it away as she looks down sadly.

"Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

"But... why would I need friends if I have you?" Ruby asks her older sister.

"Well..." She could've said more but out of nowhere a group of students surrounded Yang and a dash down the pathway.

"Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!" Yang said quickly, before she disappearing into the crowd with the group, leaving Ruby behind as she was spun around when they passed by.

"Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?" Ruby said from being dizzy.

Ruby ended up falling backwards in a luggage cart knocking over a pile of white briefcases. As Ruby came to, she was hearing a shrill voice scolding her, and as she opened her eyes, she saw someone standing over her.

"What are you doing?!" The girls asks her in anger.

Turns out it was none other than Weiss Schnee. And this was her luggage that Ruby end up messing.