The Room

(A fair warning, this chapter has some signs of mental and slight sexual abuse

(A fair warning, this chapter has some signs of mental and slight sexual abuse. Don't worry nothing goes into detail I'm keeping it E for everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up. Enjoy! :) - Innocent Maze)

-———-

His face breaks into a devilish grin and he shrugs, "I mean, it's a little funny." His face breaks into a devilish grin and he shrugs. He winks his eyes finally glowing a bloody red, one thing he couldn't hide entirely even if he creates the perfect illusion.

A curse

He has to make sure there is a mark or something to reveal who he truly is on his body. Something the master of illusions and trickery like himself would despise wholeheartedly.

The illusion breaks and he transforms to a form she recognizes. A man with dark skin, short black wavy hair, and long black eyelashes. The face that she new all too well, as pretty as it was, it filled her with an undeniable dread.

He . . . is wearing different clothes than usual which throws her off a bit, because he is dressed exactly like the mysterious man she just met, but inverted colors. Whites and dark grays instead of that man's dark blues and light grays.

Speaking of which, they look ... similar to one another. The obvious differences of their skin tones. The mysterious man had pale skin with a rosy pink tint while the man before her is much tanner.

Almost polar opposites.

'Why does he look like him? Has he always looked like him?' It's impossible for the traveler to tell unless she found the mysterious man and made comparisons which will never happen since he is long gone.

"No, no, it was not." She shoots him a pointed look shuffling closer to the wall near the window covering herself by crossing her hands over her chest feeling exposed.

"What do you want?" A dangerous question to ask, especially to ask him.

"Well," He flashes a toothy smile and steps closer to her narrowing the space between each other, "do I need a reason to see you?"

"Yes." She answers bluntly and he chuckles softly, leaning down to peer at her face through the darkness, his eyes glittering with amusement.

"Do you still have the ring?"

She frowns and automatically looks down at her right hand clutching her cloak. The soft beam of moonlight making the golden ring glint on her index finger. She lifted her other hand to run a finger across the smooth band and she peeks up at him questioningly.

"What about it?" She tries to ask with some sort of authority in her voice but a small wavering gives her true feelings away.

His powerful red aura makes her faint blue aura retract towards her body overwhelming it as it surrounds her making her feel incredibly small despite the spare few inches of height he has on her. A form of dominance only she can sense.