Chapter 1

Zoya was a typical ignorant Indian girl when she got married at her 25 when her husband, Aditya was nearing 30. It was decades ago. Her strict parents never allowed interaction with each other those days before marriage!

But God's grace made them wonderful couples. She is so happy to relieve all the funny and super hot memories she has with her early nights with her husband. Funny and juicy story ahead for you!

***********

When they held hands for the first time as part of marriage ceremony, a chill ran over her body. After a few minutes, her husband was pinching and squeezing her palms and she felt blood running to her private parts. He looked staid while doing it and none could notice anything from his face; But she was afraid others might notice her blushing and facial twists!

Aditya told his parents after the marriage ceremonies that he would not want the first night ceremony conducted that night itself as he felt all would be tired and needed good rest. His parents seemed to be a bit shocked to hear this because no man would ever say such things that could cast doubt on his manhood and eagerness!

They told him that if it was not done that night, they have to find another auspicious day, which may take even 3-4 days. He said it didn't matter. Again shock and worry for them!

As she settled in his house the day after marriage, his married sister who lived in a far away town in another state remained with us along with her children for a few days. So, people were constantly around them not giving them any privacy. But all were very affectionate and loving towards her and communicated nicely with her. Children too became immediate friends.

He was sleeping in the bedroom and she was sleeping with his sister and in-laws in the hall. They could only exchange glances and smiles from distance!

On the 3rd night, they were sitting in the balcony along with the children and talking all sort of funny stories. It was time for the children to go to bed. Elders had retired to bed already. Her husband said, "You boys go and sleep; it is already late; we will come after a little more time; I am not feeling sleepy". The children went. Aditya closed the doors. She was sitting in a plastic chair and he was in another chair.

He drew the chair close to her. It was dark except for distant street lights. Lights have gone already in all the neighboring houses and flats but if there was somebody curious and awake, they could see our profiles in the dark!

Aditya started touching her here and there, speaking sweetly. Then he placed his open palms on her thigh and said, "Darling, I want to check how big you are up there; bend over my hand!". She was lucky to have a healthy-apple sized and firm breasts and without hesitating she bent down. He softly gripped one breast and squeezed it smoothly over the jacket.

Zoya pov:

Oh what a thrill it was! I could not just describe my first touch of a man of my breasts! I could feel the rush of blood to my abdomen and some wet feeling there. I just could not understand why it happened so!

After checking my other breast also, he whispered: "You are gorgeous! I love the twins!" I blushed in the dark. Only that much for the night.

Next evening Aditya took Zoya to the beach. Again people all around. Parents had given strict instructions not to dine outside and return before 8 PM. In the auto rickshaw, he whispered, "3 days have gone; not even a kiss! What a shame!" and smiled. She gripped his hand and started feeling -- ah the usual!

At last, on the 4th day morning, all relatives packed off. Only her in laws.

By evening Waseem and Roshnaq came (who were hardly 10 km away), gave the gifts associated with the first night ceremony, made a very light decoration of the room with flowers (due to Aditya's insistence of "no pomp please") came to the temple along with them, prayed, took their dinner and left.

They were left alone in the room by about 9:30 PM!

Awkward moments for both of them. He sat next to her in the bed. And embraced her from sideways. He kissed her cheek first. He said, "Oh! You are so young, both soft and and so firm!" His hand ran all over her body over her saree; she was dumb; nerves all over her body were tingling. They spoke sweet nothings. She was replying hardly with a word or two. He asked her, "Are you comfortable? I am sure you know what husband and wife do at first night?" She said, "I don't know!" He laughed. "Come on! Don't be too shy. What did your parents tell you today?"

"My mother says to cooperate with your husband to all he wants and does; show your affection to him fully. You will automatically come to know. That's all" she replied.

"Sure? You don't know anything more? How do you become pregnant one day?" he asked.

She knew her answer. It was this:

Husband and wife will lie nude and kiss each other. That's how the wife gets pregnant!! But she was afraid to tell him! What if he thinks that I want to become nude in front of him? Shame, shame!

He said softly: "Then you should obey what your mother advised you; Please remove your dress!" He got up and switched off the main light and switched on the dim night lamp. "That light..." she said. "Let it be; should I not see how beautiful you are?" said he.

To be continued.....

Hope you all enjoyed and liked it.
Please vote and comment.

Message me for any query or suggestion