Chapter 5

After lots of foreplay, when he attempted an entry, she cried, "Be practical; you must be wrong somewhere. How can such a big thing ever enter into a tiny hole? I will get hurt for sure!"

Somehow, with lot of difficulty (may be using his fingers) , he broke her hymen. But nothing more. Blood came and she cried in pain. He consoled her with sweet words.

Zoya went to her mother's house with pain in abdomen. Roshnaq took her to a lady doctor. The lady doctor was old. She never bothered to advice her anything! She told her mother, "The man must have handled her roughly"! Her mother was a bit worried. She told Zoya to be careful at the same time cooperative.

Zoya applied some ointments and got fine in 2 days. Unfortunately, her periods too began and she had to stay with her parents for 4 more days.

When her parents brought her to her husband's home, Aditya was eagerly looking at the doors waiting for her arrival! Ah! What a thrill and joy I felt when I looked at my husband's face after a week of separation! She smiled at him from ear to ear! Her parents noticed her face! (Now whenever Zoya went to her parents' place, they were joking with lots of exaggeration with her sisters how she smiled when she saw her husband!)

It is really inexplicable how such a deep love and craving develops between husband and wife in an arranged marriage! She didn't have sex in real terms so far, but it really didn't matter! It is definitely something beyond it! It was the case with Aditya too. He told her how he missed her badly.

He said he kept his feelings under control by masturbating once or twice. She could not grasp what he said and poor fellow, he had to again give her a lecture on the subject only to receive a "chee!" from her!

***

After around two days, there was no one in the Hooda Mansion. Harsh and Anjana went to Delhi to attend a family wedding. Aditya deliberately send Arjun somewhere  So, they two were alone in the house. Zoya very well know her husband intentions so she went to the bathroom and to take a bath. She was wearing a yellow saree previously. She just removed them off and was only in a red cherry coloured panty. She saw his shirt in the bathroom and wore it and came out. She was also very tensed.

When Zoya came in the bed room, She saw that he was not there in the room. She waited for sometime and he entered the room only in shorts. He went to the other room to have bath. Then he got some vodka from his mini bar and also some ice cubes. He made drinks for both of them but she refuse to have a drink for herself.

After one peg, Adiya came forward for a kiss. Zoya turned to his shelf where he keep his dolls collection and walked towards it. She started touching the dolls and asked him that "you collect dolls...? " without turning her head towards his side. He went close to her and said yes in her ears. She doesn't react to it, still touching the dolls but he can see that her breath getting increased. He slowly wrapped his right arm round waist, touched her naked hip and dragged her towards him to fill the little gap between them. With his left hand he cleared the hair closing her left ears and again said to her that "i love dolls and i love you" and he kissed her ears. She loosed her whole body and rested against him like she fainted. He slowly kissed her neck and little bite. Her breath getting heavier. He was tuning her hip like tuning a guitar and continued his kissing and bitting on her neck. Then slowly he turned her toward him and immediately she buried her head in his chest. Aditya felt, "Oh my God!!" she was just shy, it increased her cuteness. Like newly wedded wife acting in her first night same she is acting to him now.

Aditya raised her face and kissed her forehead. Her eyes was still closed. He kissed her both eyes and went below to her nose and kissed it. She wrapped her arms around him for the grip, he lower his lips near to her lip, he brushed it with his lip but he didn't kiss her.

Zoya pov:

I was caressing his hair and back. Then he slowly started kissing my cheeks, nose, ears lobes and came down to my neck. He kissed my lips in between. I also opened my mouth and let him kiss me. It feels like first time I was kissed by a male every time after his kiss. Then he started licking my tongue and caressed his hands all over my back. Then he lifted me and took me to his bed. Slowly he started opening my shirt and my boobs were in full exposure to him. Shame! Shame! I covered my face with my free hands.

He chuckled seeing me blushing. He hugged me in order to ensure that I'm safe. I gradually removed my hands from my face and hugged him back. After some time, he broke the hug and saw me lying only in my panties. Then he started playing with my boobs. He was in his shorts. I got great pleasure from the way he was pressing my boobs, kissing and licking them. I was shouting to lick even harder and press those boobs even harder.

This made Aditya mad and he started to pinch her nipples and bite her boobs. She got some love marks on her boobs. Then he played with her stomach area and kept an ice cube on her navel. It left great! She was out of control and wanted him to suck her whole body up.

Then he started sucking her body from top to bottom. He played with her belly button and licked it very well. Zoya was completely wet in her panty.

Aditya then kissed and again went to her navel and places an ice cube on her belly button and started to lick her. Zoya was enjoying this to the fullest. Then he placed an ice cube on her breasts and started licking the whole area. After about another 10 min of sucking her, he went down and started to kiss her thighs. He again got an ice cube in his mouth and ran it along her legs. It was a great feeling!! She moaned.

Then he started kissing her womanhood over her panties. With no time, he removed her wet panties and saw the overflowing honey pot in there. He started licking her shaved womanhood and that give her immense pleasure.

Then he brought two ice cubes and kept it on her womanhood. Ahh!  She skipped a beat because of the feeling she got there. He started licking it again with the ice cube. She was in heaven. What a pleasure!!

He then made Zoya to lay down and got on top of her. He again started kissing her from her head till the toe and squeezed her boobs. Then he placed his erect penis on the entrance of her womanhood and slowly thrusted it inside her.

It started paining a lot and Zoya was shouting on him to get away. He asked her to bear the pain for some time. Then he reached her hymen and waited started to shake his ass lightly. Then he rammed inside her with full force and in one go.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down Zoya's face. 
She shouted in pain as tears rolled out of her eyes. Zoya felt immense pain like burning or tearing.

Aditya on the other hand discovered that she was too tight for vaginal penetration. He stopped inserting the object!!

Zoya said, “it feels like you're too big for me”. And let out a sigh.

She felt like she's being torn. Zoya described it to Aditya as “it feels like you're hitting a wall”.

Muscle tightening causes pain, which can range from mild discomfort to severe burning and aching. 

Aditya laid beside her. And took her goddess face in his palm. And said, it's ok, darling! Don't pressurize yourself further. Let it happen naturally only. He then wipes the faded tear marks from her face and place a deep loving kiss on her forehead. He covered themselves with the comforter. Zoya hugged her tightly under the comforter.

Aditya knew that this muscle tightening problem is treatable. It may take a little while to pinpoint and cure the cause, or even just develop the right approach to help her overcome this involuntary spasm of muscle. He just need to keep up his loving support. That, above everything else will help her to overcome this and achieve the lifetime of trust and love (in all its forms) that they both are embarking on.

To Be Continued...

Holy peeps!!! I'm back. Sorry for not updating earlier as I have been busy on the personal front. I hope you all are doing well in this tough phase.

I'm eagerly waiting about how you feel about this chapter. Leave behind your votes if you liked it. and looking forward to your reviews as usual!  Take care...

Taiha