Chapter 3

Zoya was wet enough but when he was about to enter... their moments broke by a phone call.

From the near table came the sound of an cellphone. Aditya at first ignored the call. But later when the call came for the second time. Zoya told Aditya to pick up his phone, thinking it might be urgent.

As per Zoya's instructions, Aditya received his call. There, he got to know that the airline is calling him urgently. He immediately declined by saying he was busy and can't attend. Not only that, he started shouting on the phone to call him at this hour at night. Zoya wrapped herself in the bed sheets and tried to calmed Aditya down by gesturing him not to risk his job. But he was adamant so she took the phone from his hand and said he would be coming in half an hour.

At first, Aditya made up his mind that he would not go but at last he had to agree because he always listen to what his lady wants.

Aditya came close to Zoya to bid goodbye... Zoya felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her neck. A hand runs through her hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around her waist, and pulls her close to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on her shoulders and in her hair.

"Do I really have to go..." Aditya whispers in her hair. "Work is important... na baby". Zoya replied controlling her emotions. She too didn't want Aditya to go as she was enjoying her quality time with her husband. But she knew how much he loved his work and she had to compromise.

"Will you miss me? " Aditya questions. To which Zoya blushes. What would she reply... She was already missing him.

"Why, no, of course I won't, Adityaa!" She hurried on with a lie, and a hot blush.

Aditya sweetly smiled seeing her blushing.

***

I love you”, she blurted as she woke up in the morning. She found her bed to be cold and lonely. She missed his muscular arm that she dreamt was wrapped around her as much as she missed the smell of him.

To her, every food was cardboard this particular morning. No amount of chewing made it possible to swallow. Her mouth is dryer than a sandbox in summer. If he doesn't call soon she is going to be sick. The ache of longing to be with him echoed through the very marrow of her bones. It was a chill wind trapped in the chambers of her heart. 

Aditya's father and Arjun was not in the Hooda Mansion because they were in their work in law firm.

Due to her bad luck, Aditya's mom was also not present in the Hooda mansion for her to pass tine... Each passing moment only leads to the next, taking her away from the allotted time for his call.

The phone has rung five times this morning, every time it's a sales call or the bank offering her a new great rate. Every time her heart beats fit to burst at the shrill ring, only for the tears to fall when she hear the wrong voice. She does not have any idea why she was waiting for his call... she knew that Aditya has gone for a long flight journey.

On the other hand, Aditya too was missing her.... he couldn't call Zoya due to his long flight hours. He was thinking how to educate Zoya more. His thoughts were included mainly with Zoya... only Zoya. He mentally decided that tonight he would cajoled her to look into his erect male hood.

***

At night, he comes into his own room. Zoya sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed. "Found you,” he says, while slowly closing the door.
Wasn’t hard was it?” Zoya smirk. He pauses and looks at her.

She was wearing a greenish-blue gown (kind of a nighty) made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. A semicircular, high collar made of silly like materials headed the ankle-length robe. He was in awe looking at her.

On the other way round, she realized how she missed him the whole day when he was in work, but it was only now that he was back Zoya realized how much Aditya meant to her. 

Aditya pov:

She was looking damn hot in that dress. She would purposely blink her eyes in a way, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. My god, her eyes were simply spellbinding. Her left eye was a rapturous shade of cerulean blue, much more appealing then my own, and hazel-auburn rondured sphere orbited in her right eye. Each one held a coruscate gleam that enhanced their beauty.

I moved closer to her. I could feel that her heart rate rises as I came near. I lifted her into my arms from the bed and carried her to the bathroom. She shivered under my intense gaze upon her throughout the journey.

Aditya took Zoya in the bathroom. It was more like a shower room with oversized shower head. There were walnut framed mirrors, jacuzzi tub and fluffy bath mat. It also involes wicker laundry basket in the left and fluffy towels neatly arranged to one corner. The towels were carefully folded on a thrift-store chair in the corner.

Aditya turned the shower on, letting both him and Zoya get drenched by the cold water droplets under the shower.

Zoya pov:

In the shower, Aditya's hair becomes one with his face, wetly draped over the bone structure that drives me crazy. His eyes are like two rare gems, each time more beautiful with every glance. He allowed me stand back in my feet from his protective arms. His expression is serious. I wonder if he knows how crazy that drives me.

He then opened his mouth and started pressing here and there. His touch is like soothing notes, making me feel like a ballerina in every dance. Being with him is like a princess story, charming, elegant and full of romance.

Aditya swept Zoya's hair aside and started kissing her just over the collarbone. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. He nibbled at her ear, and then sank himself into her arms. She hung her fingers on his waistband, dragging him closer. He buried his face in her shoulder curve, his hands flexing around her back. He gave a reduced groan. “I love you,” into her hair.

With one gentle pull of her gown by Aditya, she was completely naked.

To Be Continued...

Next update in a couple of hours... and in the meanwhile I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter! And please do not forget to leave behind your valuable votes and comments, before you proceed to next update!

Taiha