Chapter 6

His chests were rising and falling against her back and that they were feeling warm blood in each others' embrace. Aditya started giving wet kisses to her neck after adjusting her all her hair to left side. Kissing her neck was the way their loving began, how they began to feel the tangible nature of one another's souls.

Talking about their relationship, Aditya and Zoya were getting closer and closer to each other; they were madly in love with each other; they loved each other's body and physical intimacy so much. But nothing more! He was magnanimous enough to be content with the coitusless intimacy. He was somehow sure that things will get alright! Very surprising for a man!

"Aditya, we need to.. to pack our luggages for tomorrow's flight". She stammered as she felt his fingers running on her backless kurti. He hummed and half-heartily left her. Aditya decided to take Zoya for a week's honeymoon in Mauritius. He wanted to share some romantic moment with Zoya. However, he also thought that changing environment may help Zoya to relax her body.

"Aditya, Can't we go by ship? I do not want a journey by plane." Zoya cutely pouted while packing hers and Aditya's clothes in their luggages for tomorrow's flight. It would be Zoya's first international travel experience. As a result, she was very afraid.

"Baby, if you want a journey by ship then we will reach Mauritius in around 13th days later." He said while helping his wife with packing their bags.

He also added that the total flight duration is only 6 hours.

"Hawwwww! 6 hours." Zoya repeated in horror.

"Aditya, I do not mind 13 days." Zoya declared in determination.

Aditya laughed seeing her wife's cute antic behavior. When Zoya looked cute, it shows her adorable and like a small baby. He thought.

"So, someone is afraid to have a ride in plane." Aditya teased and again hugged her from the back.

"Noo! It's not like the way you are thinking." Zoya said and retreated herself from the back hug. She was about to go to the cupboard to bring the next pile of clothes when Aditya hold her left hand from behind.

"Will you still be scared when I will be around?" He questioned.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him close. "This is the safest place of mine!" She whispered in his ears.

***

They both were very much excited about their honeymoon as Mauritius was a dream destination of both of them! It was six nights-seven days package and they have three day tour package from travel agent, so clearly they got four free days in Mauritius.

Next morning in the flight, Zoya sat on the window seat and her husband sat beside her. They were chit chatting on a number of things as they were waiting for the plane to take off. Aditya was an adventure freaks, so he had asked Zoya whether they can go Sky Diving and Scuba Diving on their honeymoon. Being not so adventurous, Zoya at first denied but her heart melt seeing Aditya's pleading eyes.

As soon as the plane took off, her heart rate increases at high speed and breathing became rapid. She was feeling suffocated. Her mind was having psychological changes as she started feeling trapped. Aditya noticed her sudden changed in behavior.

When he looked at Zoya, he observed that her eyes were focused straight ahead as if she was looking a thousand miles away. He knows that the focus is only supporting panic. Aditya got his face right in front of hers, just a few inches apart and right in her line of vision. He wanted his face to intrude into her thousand-mile-away focus.