Chapter 4

Aditya gazed upon her perfect, naked form, her skin was glistening in the shower rain mixed with the sensuous sweat. His eye's were drawn to the golden river that gently caressed its way down her neck, reaching to just below her shoulder blades. If the gods are real, he told himself, then this woman is their masterpiece.

The next thing Zoya realised, he had slammed his lips to hers and nearly knocked all wind from her lungs. She hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips and, at her grant of access, delved inside her mouth.

Zoya's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. Aditya's arms encircled her. The shower rain runs down their faces to where their lips meet, each of them tasting the cold drops. Instead of detracting from the intensity of the moment it brings them to new heights. Aditya pushes his lips in more firmly and the wave that runs through her is intoxicating.

After few moment, they pull apart and took shaky, shallow breaths. Zoya leans in, so her foreheads rests against his. They closed their eyes, as both their breaths were shaking.

He then softly kissed the droplets from Zoya's lips, and she felt his lips smile against hers.

He grabbed the soap from her left side and stuck his hands under the shower water. "Do you need any help?" his sexy husky voice washed over her skin.

Jumping slightly her eyes popped open over his naughty question. His sexy smile deepened as his gaze traveled down her body, then back, lingering on her ass. Every nerve ending in her body tingled with excitement. All he had to do was look at her, smile, and she was ready jump his bones. No one could make Zoya feel the way Aditya did when his wine-colored eyes darkened with lust. Her pules accelerated as she glances down. She gulped slightly but then grinned sexily. Her nipples hardened, and a gush of liquid warmed her to the core.

His gorgeous smoldering wine-colored eyes met mind and a sexy soft smile graced his kissable delicious lips.

"If you don't mind scrubbing my back, Aditya." she exaggerated with an strong innocent voice. Fluttering her eyelashes at him and giving a little wink.

Aditya chuckled. "I think I can help with a lot more than that." The dark promise in his voice sent another thrill racing along her skin.

Aditya then started undressing himself in front of her. Zoya turned around, showing her back to him. He smiled seeing her really innocent wife. Aditya being naughty pull Zoya gently towards his direction, and as a result she landed on his hard chest.

Zoya pov:

I was surprised and shocked. How come such a big and long one ever be there so neatly hidden and packed in a man's shorts?!

Those irresistible slippery hands slipped down my back stroking my wet flesh, then over my hips. They skimmed across the small of my back, cupping a check in each big strong hand, squeezing, and massaging my aroused skin. His hands snaked their way around my body one hand sliding up to my breasts, teasing my nipples, pulling and pinching them as he ground in my bottom. The other hand slowly, tortuously eased down my body. My knees almost gave way as his long slender fingers passed my pelvic bone to the warmth between my thighs. I placed my hand on the tile to steady myself, arched my back, and spread my legs. My head spun and my body throbbed.

Aditya's wet and lick fingers slithered inside me. As he slowly thrust in an out, he barely touched me.

"Aditya" I growled out.

He took one ridged nipple into his mouth, sucking, grazing his teeth along my tingling flesh. His tongue twirling around the tip of my nipple

Aditya holds my head in his hands and pulls me into a fiery and passionate kiss, so that no air would pass between us.

His one hand moved from my hips to my hair, tangling in the mass of wet hair, he had already pulled me down for a hot passionate kiss. His tongue immediately thrust past my lips. I increased my speed as my tongue tangled with his.

God, nothing had ever tasted as good as Aditya. His hand clenched tighter in my hair has he threw back his head, moaning my name.

Moments later, I collapsed against him. Aditya grunted, and relaxed against the shower tile. He pushed the mass of heavy hair away from my face and kissed my forehead.

He gently wrapped me in a towel and in that simple moment he wrapped his arms around me and carried me in his muscular arms. I let my head rest upon his chest. All my thoughts stopped as if my heart took over from my head every time we were close. Next he would squeeze as if he needed to check I was really there with him, really there and really real... and I was, body and soul. I doubt anyone else ever felt the way I do about his arms.

Aditya carried her to the bedroom. He made her sleep on the bed and started licking her from her neck to her legs kissing on her lips in between. She is like chocolate for Aditya.

To Be Continued...

Firstly, I want to say sorry to all my readers for this Late update. Actually I was busy with my life a bit too much and hence couldn't update earlier. But now I have given this double update in order to compensate for the delay. Hope you will forgive me. Hit the star button if you liked this chapter. And do comment :)

Taiha