27.

Felix was running back home. Yes, running,
really quickly too. After a minute or so, the boy finally reached his house, slammed the door open, ran upstairs to the bathroom, and locked himself in there. He lifted his shirt up and three red dots were on his stomach and sighed.

//Flashback//

   Chan, Woojin, Seungmin and Felix were all playing monopoly. Firstly, Woojin planned to help Felix with his vocals, trying to train the boy to get better at hitting higher notes and staying still with them instead of dying afterwards. After that happened, Seungmin and Chan were ravaging through Chan's closet and found several board games in there, one of which was Monopoly.

    So, out of interest the four of them started playing for the fun of it, betting to one another that they won't rage quit. It was a perfect thirty minutes in when it was Felix's turn. He shook the dice in his hand and threw it to the middle of the board.

  "Felix... you better not steal my property..." Chan warned. They all looked at Felix's dice.

4.

"nO GODDAMNIT-" Chan flipped over the board and grabbed a random object, and hit Felix right in his stomach with it. The object just so happened to be a fork.

   "bRO YOU JUST FORKED ME," Felix yelled.

  "oH SHIT SORRY!" Chan yelled back, nervously backing away from a glaring Woojin and a laughing Seungmin behind him.

  "HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW YOU JUST FORKED ME? YOU PRACTICALLY STABBED ME!"

   "I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I GRABBED-"

   "HYUNG, IM BLEEDING!"

  "YOU SHOULDNT BE SO WEAK IN THE FIRST PLACE I DIDNT RAISE MY CHILDREN LIKE THIS-"

   Chan was interrupted by a frying pan to the head, which made him slowly fall to the ground and make a thud against the marble floor. Woojin was the one who hit him, getting angry at the fact his boyfriend just hit his own child and didn't know what to do afterwards. So just following his motherly instincts, he walked slowly to the kitchen, grabbed the first thing he saw, walked back, and hit Chan with it.

  Seungmin, to say the least, was practically dying in his seat. He was laughing so hard it hurt his stomach and cheeks as he couldn't stop smiling. He was dying, basically.

  "Felix, honey, you can go home, I'll fix Chan up and you can go home and fix your little problem. I'm sorry I can't help you here, Chan seems to be-" he glances down at Chan's unconscious body and almost laughs from what he did and the funny position Chan fell into, "in a bit of a situation."

  "Ok, Woojinnie-hyung?" Felix just walked out the house and decided to run back home. While he was running, he noticed how they haven't posted on Instagram for awhile, so he decided to do something once he got home.

  "Damn, how hard did he stab me, wait- no, be didn't stab me... he forked me... but isn't that the same thing?"

//End Flashback//

  Felix just grabbed his phone and decided to post something after he placed a bandaid on his stomach.

frecklix✔️

Liked by jisquirrel and 23,100 others frecklix✔️ @caesar

frecklix✔️ @caesar.ranch

caesar.ranch✔️ nO DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME
      frecklix✔️ yoU FORKED ME
prince.jinnie✔️ im so confused, felix open the bathroom door
double.knot im so confused
p.a.c.e. wtf did he just say chan forked him, now that's a story
mamma_mia bruh moment

——
bruh moment. anyways, hello~ sorry for the mess of this book but i also did the last two chapters as a thanks for the amount of reads this book has, so if you enjoy me making them crackheads and them in "real life" then just lemme know
i love you guys a lot and like thank you a lot for reading this book, even if it was just made for fun. love youuu uwu :) 💞💕💖💓