28.

Chan woke up smelling the beautiful scent of coffee. Well, the guy slept for like eight minutes, but it's the coffee that helps him after all. He practically flew out of bed, dragging his body behind him and pushing himself to reach the coffee that's downstairs in the kitchen. His blood was practically replaced with coffee, but like, he doesn't care really.

After finally reaching the end of the stairs, he yeeted himself into the kitchen and expected to see his beautiful god of a boyfriend, Woojin, with a smile on his face making some coffee for him. Nope. Instead he got a mug filled with coffee and a little note next to it.

Hello Channie,
I had to go to work early today, gotta teach them kids some vocals! Anyways, enjoy this coffee I made you! Love you, uwu
~Woojinnie

Chan's heart melted at the simple and small note Woojin left him. He grabbed the mug and took out his phone from his pocket which he left from last night. He began walking around the kitchen out of boredom, looking through Instagram. That was before a yellow object caught his eye.

There were two little yellow rectangular things on the counter on a plate-like object. Chan, running off of no sleep and practically dying, thought that they were little lemon cakes that Woojin made for him as a surprise. So, being the dumbass he was, he walked over and began eating the lemon cakes while drinking his coffee. He realized the lemon cakes were a little weird and tasted odd, but he didn't care. It was made from Woojin, so he'll eat it.

He decided to text his boyfriend and thank him for what he did earlier for him.

channie💞
hey babe! thanks a lot for
making the coffee and those
lemon cakes for me!
they were delicious but
tasted a bit weird.
anyways, i love you!
have a great day at work
uwu

woojinnie💖🐻
aww, you're welcome!
also, i didn't make any
lemon cakes what're you
talking about?

channie💞
y'know, those lemon
cakes u left on a plate
on the counter next to
the sink?

woojinnie💖🐻
omfg you didn't
you abSOLUTE DUMBASS
THOSE WERENT LEMON
CAKES
THEY WERE SPONGES
Read at 9:33 AM

caesar.ranch✔️

Liked by frecklix and 24,199 others caesar

caesar.ranch✔️ i just ate sponges i think i need to go to the hospital

  frecklix✔️ bRO NO WTF-
double.knot this boi dying, i give up
mamma_mia OH
trash im-
overdose bet he's gonna did today
despicable i give up

——
hi. enjoy them being crackheads because they actually are? great :) anyways, love you guys! 💞