fortyfour

23|09|19
6:10am

today was the day. felix was beyond excited for what was to come. he couldn't contain his emotions as he added colour to his blonde hair, turning it to a pastel purple.

it was far to early and he was basically the only member up right now.

well that's what he thought.

chan was in his studio, composing new music with his newly dyed hair clipped out of his face. he was so excited for their date that he was struck with so many ideas.

on his desk beside him laid a white envelope that contained their flight tickets. he bought them the other day, too hyped to buy them last minute incase they where sold out.

there was a knock in the door that startled the leader. "come in?" he called out. the door opened and in walked a staff member holding a cup of coffee. she gave chan a smile as she walked over to him.

"you've been in here for hours i thought you might've needed a cup of coffee." she said, placing it beside the envelopes. "ah thanks." he grabbed the hot mug by its handle and took a sip. he sighed.

"is everything alright?" jinhee asked. chan hesitantly nodded. "yeah. just some problems with the group." he said, not wanting to worry any staff about their current situation. "well okay then. i'll be in the staff room. you should come by for a break. we have cookies." she said with a smile before leaving his studio and closing the door.

he rested his head in his hands, more stressed than he already was. he lightly slapped his cheeks.

"come on chan. it's a big day today. no need to stress. you're gonna have a great time in australia with felix."

he nodded at his own encouraging words, going back to what he was doing prior.

he returned back to the dorm two hours later, finding everyone awake and doing their own thing. he walked up to changbin who was watching a movie and sat down beside him. "you gotta stop sneaking out all the time. at least come back with food." changbin said, laughing slightly. "we're out of food?" chan asked. the elder nodded. "felix started freaking out about today and ate all the food. jisung also joined him."

chan let out a soft laugh, finding it quite cute that the younger was felling all kinds of emotions about today.

he stood up, walking towards felix's room and knocked on the door. he opened it and saw felix sitting on his bed with jisung and seungmin. all three of the teens looked up at chan. jisung and seungmin patted their friend on the back and both stood up, leaving the couple alone.

"hey." felix said shyly. chan sat down beside him, wrapping his arm around the smaller. "you ready for today?" he asked, playing with the boys newly dyed hair. he nodded. "it sucks that we had to postpone our date because of the groups situation but i'm glad it's finally happening. does manager know?" said felix, picking at the dirt under his nails. chan laughed. "of course he knows. he would kick our asses if we just disappeared without a word." they both laughed at the slightly true joke.

"so what time we leaving? cuz i'm already packed." felix asked, gesturing to his suitcase. chan pulled out the envelope and opened it, checking the times.

"we should leave in an hour or do you wanna leave now and go get something to eat?" he suggested, looking at the younger. the boys hair was patted down the middle and styled nicely to fit his look. it was obvious that he was wearing makeup, his freckles were nowhere to be seen. chan frowned, staring at the boys covered cheeks. "channie? is there something on my face?" felix asked, looking at the older confused. "makeup." was all he said. felix understood what he meant and looked away from his gaze.

"d-don't stare at me. it makes me feel awkward." he looked at the time on his phone and stood up fast, getting a blood rush to his head. he stumbled, chan reaching his hands out to catch the younger who fell right into his lap. the two erupted into laughter.

"now let's get ready to say goodbye and leave." chan said with a smile.

the two got everything they needed and said goodbye to the other members, hugging them all before taking a cab to the airport.

-
the new few chapters will be mainly narrative with slight texting.

but oh boi FCKIN ATEEZZZZZZZZZX SHDKCIWLFIN IM SCREECHINGFKSKSKEJFK