ninetytwo

chan dashed out of the jyp dormitory and to the outside world, searching left and right for his boyfriend. he sprinted down the pavement, weaving in and out of people that crowded the busy streets. looking for a tall, lilac haired boy should've been easy for the elder but he was having trouble spotting the younger.

as he ran around looking for the boy, he thought of places he might've went to. the first place he checked was an old cafe which was run by a couple that knew felix well. he stepped foot into the small cafe, the bell above the door ringing. he searched the tables, sighing as he didn't see his boyfriend.

chan walked up to the lady that ran the place who was currently wiping down a table.

"excuse me," he started, gaining her attention. "hello. welcome to small cakes. do you already know what you want to order?" she asked politely, grabbing her notebook and pen. chan shook his head, looking down at her. "i'm not here to order. i'm felix' boyfriend." he stated. the girls expression changed quickly to a mean look, her hand tightening around the small pad of paper.

"i know you now. you're bang chan. you broke my babies heart." she almost yelled, smacking him with the notebook. just then her husband came over after hearing the commotion.

"honey it's him. the boy that cheated on yongbokkie." she said to her husband, still scowling at chan who looked down in despair.

"if you're here looking for him, you're too late. he already left a few minutes ago. you just had to cheat on him, didn't you?" the man spoke sternly towards the leader, his arms crossed.

"i'm sorry." chan muttered, still not looking up.

"you shouldn't be saying that to us! you should be telling yongbok that! he's heartbroken because of you! i can give you the address he is at right now but you'd better hurry." the wife wrote down the address of the place on her notebook and ripped it off, handing it towards chan. "you fucked up." she said before walking away, her husband following behind.

a sigh left chans lips as he turned to walk out but stopped as he locked eyes with jackson wang, drinking his coffee slowly as he shook his head. the blonde furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before finally leaving the cafe and taking a cab towards the address.

he was anxious the whole journey in the cab, his hand clutched onto his phone tightly, ready for any messages or calls and his leg bounced impatiently as the driver sped down the highway.

"i can go faster if you want if you're that impatient but it'll cost you. we both have places to be." the driver spoke, glancing at the blonde through the rear view mirror. chan didn't have time to think about it as he nodded quickly, preparing himself as the car took off faster.

it was nearing 7pm as the sun started to set, the sky turning a deep pink as the cab pulled up in front of the place. chan thanked and paid the man, getting out to be greeted by a rundown high school. his eyebrows furrowed as he walked closer towards the building. there looked to be no way in through the front so we walked around towards the back, immediately spotting an open window on the first floor. chan peaked in, not seeing his boyfriend anywhere.

climbing in through the window he looked around the place. the semi-large old music room was turned into a den/hideout. it had all the necessities; a tv, playstation, mini fridge, beanbag chairs, varies of games, and fairy lights strung up the walls. the place didn't seem like a place felix would have but that was debunked when chan spotted a picture frame that held a very special moment of him and felix. a smile was brought to his lips as he stared at the photo.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!"

the elder jumped, almost dropping the picture frame. he snapped his head towards the door, felix standing by it, clutching tightly onto a stuffed animal.

"the cafe owner gave me this address. i really need to talk to you." chan spoke, stepping closer to the younger who's tears continued to fall. "no! i don't wanna hear your excuses! just get the fuck out!" he nearly screamed, trying to push the other out the window.

"felix stop! please i don't want us to end like this!" chan protested.

"should've thought of that before you slept with allen!" the lilac haired boy cried out, finally breaking down as he collapsed to the floor. tears started to leave the elders eyes as well, kneeling down in from of the younger.

"felix please. let's just work this out. i don't want to lose you." he spoke softly, hesitantly resting his hand upon the youngers back, only to be shrugged off.

the younger lifted up his head, wiping away the tears, only for more to escape.

"no. we're done chan."

-

it gets better pls don't kill me