fortynine

it was their last day in sydney. it was also the day they would be going to the elders parents place.

it was early in the morning. 9am to be exact. they didn't have to take their flight back home for another 10 hours so they decided to spend this day going to random places.

"chan you fucking ass!" felix yelled from the bathroom. chan ran from his spot on the couch to the bathroom, now in front of a topless felix.

"what did i do?" chan asked out of curiosity, also a tad offended to be called a fucking ass.

"my neck! we go back home today! i didn't even bring a turtleneck." felix complained, wincing as he grazed the fresh marks with his fingers. the elder laughed, walking over to his boyfriend to hug him.

"awe baby. is it because we're idols? i'm pretty sure our fans already know about us." he stated, staring at felix through the mirror. "don't worry about them lixie. you suit them." he winked at the younger who blushed a deep red. "i-i- go away. let me get ready. we gotta leave in a bit." felix stammered, basically pushing the elder out the bathroom. chan laughed at his boyfriend and left, going back to his spot on the couch.

he sat there, watching a random tv show while waiting for felix to return from the bathroom. felix finally came in after a few minutes. he had on an oversized hoodie and the thickest choker he brought with him. he carefully sat himself down next to chan, bringing his knees to his chest and crossing his arms, pouting. he would be lying if he said his lower back wasn't killing him.

chan looked over at the younger after hearing a wince of pain escape from his lips, the look of discomfort was shown on his face.

"baby? does it hurt?" chan asked worriedly. felix nodded, still pouting. "it hurts a fuck ton." he spoke. chan sighed, moving closer to felix and wrapped an arm around him.

"i'm sorry lix. why don't we go get some pain killers and bubble tea?" he suggested, trying to cheer up his boyfriend. felix held back a smile but nodded still.

they left the hotel, walking to the town that wasn't far from them.

they got bubble tea first before going to the pharmacy. when they stepped inside, the girl behind the counter started to fangirl. the couple noticed and smiled at her warmly. they walked up to one of the racks and browsed, looking for the right medicine.

"channie what if she notices?" felix asked, obliviously talking about his walking. chan started to laugh but covered it up with a cough once he saw the look on felix' face. "i'm sure she won't. just walk slowly."

they walked up to the counter, felix slowly behind. chan placed it on the counter, the girl scanning it with shaky hands. chan was about to hand over the money when she stopped him.

"it's on the house". she said. "no no please take the money." chan said back, pushing the money towards her. she sighed and placed it in the till, handing them the change. felix grabbed the small box and they turned to leave but she quickly stopped them.

"wait! could i get a picture with you two?" she asked. the three of them took a photo together before the couple left the store, heading to their next destination.

"lix. are you fine if we go see them after we eat?" chan asked the younger who swallowed two pills, drinking his bubble tea to help them go down. he nodded. "only if you're ok. i don't want to pressure you into doing this." chan looked down at their separated hands before intertwining them. he looked at his boyfriend and smiled.

"yeah i'll be okay. because you'll be with me."