ninetyeight *mature*

(hella long cuz ion wanna do a two parter lmao)
-

it was after the wedding. everyone had all left to go home which left the two lovebirds alone.

felix's back collided with the bedroom wall of their shared apartment, hungrily making out with his husband. chans hands snaked down the youngers sides and down his back to give his ass a tight squeeze, the other emitting a moan from his mouth.

"b-babe." felix spoke as chan kissed down his jaw and onto his neck, kissing and marking just above the youngers white choker. "yes wifey?" he replied, hiking the boys dress up to get a more better grip on his ass.

"i want you to fuck me so hard and rough without tearing this dress off me." the peach haired demanded, staring lustfully at his husband.

a wide grin made its way to chans face as he picks up his husband before throwing him down onto their bed.

"i've been wanting to do that ever since i laid eyes on you in that dress." the elder growled before pulling off his tie. chans eyes landed on a large box that the two keep their toys hidden away from visitors. he smirked, walking over to the box. "wanna try something new?"

felix followed the elders movements with his eyes, watching him rummage through the box in search of a few toys to use.

the peach haired boys heart started to beat faster when chan pulled out leather cuffs, ball gag, cock ring and blindfold. the two had never done anything that included any of them items apart from the cuffs.

felix grinned at the other as chan walked over to his husband and climbed on top of him. the younger tried to pull the elder into a heated kiss but was restricted as chan placed the ball gag on, tightening it at the back.

"no kisses tonight baby. i'm gonna make tonight the best time you've ever had." the elder said, staring deeply into felix's deep brown ones. as felix clenched down on the ball, chan cuffed his wrists together to the headboard above his head.

chan smirked down at his husband who was restrained and already had drool spilling out the side of his mouth. he glanced down at the bulge poking through the dress. he lifted up the dress to see his husbands member peeking out the lace panties.

"you know you're so fucking sexy wearing womens clothing." chan breathed out as he felt himself get harder at the sight in front of him. he grabbed felix's thigh, sliding his fingers under the leg garter and gripping the soft skin.

felix felt as if he was melting under the blondes touch. he continued to get even more excited the more chan kept gripping his thighs. the way the elder grazed his fingers on his member through the soft fabric sent electric sensations all throughout his body.

there was nothing more the peach haired boy wanted other than to have his world rocked by the man he loved.

"you know there has been something i've always wanted to see and try with you. i'm sure you're familiar with it." chan stated, leaning into the box to pull out a certain toy.

the peach boys heart started to beat even faster as he watched chan pull out the vibrator felix had secretly bought.

"i already knew you had bought this. you're not very stealthy honey. we share a bank account remember?" chan teased as he turned on the toy to test its settings. chan was impressed on how high the vibration could go to since this was the first time he had ever held a vibrator before.

to test on how it effects people, chan ever so delicately pressed it against felix's member, amused as he watched his lover arch his back and emit a loud moan. chan decided to have even more fun with the toy as he started to pull off the boys panties and chucking them somewhere on the floor of their bedroom.