fiftythree

SEUNGJININ SPECIAL PT.2

-

hyunjin didn't talk to anyone else that whole day, only hanging out in his room with his earphones in, balling his eyes out occasionally.

he would usually sleep on his own bed but right now he was currently on seungmin's. he missed the younger. he missed his kisses, his hugs, his smell, everything.

a sigh left his lips as he sat up. his eyes felt sore and puffy from all the crying and his nose ran for miles, him constantly having to sniff or wipe it with his sleeve. he stood up and quietly left the room, not wanting to wake up any of the others.

as he walked towards their kitchen, seungmin walked out of his room, heading towards the kitchen with bad bed hair and eyes half opened. his glasses sat lazily on his nose before he pushed them up.

a loud clang in the kitchen and a high pitched scream before the sound of someone falling was heard. seungmin rushed over, spotting hyunjin sprawled out on the kitchen tiles. the frying pan laid next to him on the floor along with pancake batter that covered the elders hand. seungmin jogged over and helped the other up, pulling him towards the sink and running cold water over his hand. hyunjin stared at the younger, barely taking in what's happening since it all happened so quickly.

"you should be more careful. you could've caused yourself third degree burn if i didn't rush over." seungmin scolded, rubbing his fingers over hyunjin's red hand. the cold water started to turn hyunjin's hand numb so he pulled back, rather too forcefully. "sorry." he muttered, turning around to pick up the pan and grab a towel.

"is everything alright?" changbin asked, rubbing his eyes. he blinked a few times before looking at the mess on the floor. "shit what happened?" he bent down and started to help. "i tried to make a midnight snack but slipped on something." hyunjin confessed, wiping the floor with his good hand.

"are you okay jinnie?"

all three boys looked up at jeongin. he was clutching his favourite fox plushy he recieved at a fansign. hyunjin smiled at the younger. "yeah don't worry. my hand isn't burning anymore. seungmin helped me." jeongin smiled back before saying goodnight and heading back to his room. changbin soon returned to his, leaving hyunjin and seungmin in an uncomfortable silence but that was soon cut off when hyunjin's stomach started to rumble. his face grew red as he held his stomach with his arms. seungmin laughed, turning on the stove and buttering up the pan.

"what are you doing?" hyunjin asked, watching the younger pour the pancake mix onto the pan. "making you food dumbass. i ain't gonna let you starve." he said, flipping the pan. hyunjin just watched him make the pancakes. when they were together, he was always the one to cook as hyunjin would probably of burned down the kitchen if he let him make them dinner.

seungmin was soon done making the pancakes, placing both plates onto the table across from each other. they both sat down, grabbing their forks and knives. seungmin ate his straight away while hyunjin played for it a bit.

"is there something wrong? did i make yours too thin?" the younger asked the elder who only shook his head.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled. seungmin leaned over, trying to understand what he just said. "what was that? can you say it again?" he asked. hyunjin kept his head down but spoke louder. "i'm sorry." he said for a second time. "for what jinnie?" seungmin called out, using the elders nickname. hyunjin lifted his head, eyes glossy.

"for sorry being such a dick to you and not telling you the truth. i just found it so hard that i didn't want to hurt you but i ended up doing so anyway. i never wanted you to found out that way. i wanted to tell you that i was also in love with innie but i didn't know how to without seeming like i don't love you which i do so fucking much. i talked about it with jeongin and he was also in the same place as me but he didn't say anything because he didn't want his favourite couple to fall apart. i'm so fucking sorry."

seungmin found it hard to take in everything the elder just said but he felt sorta touched? maybe something more? he couldn't tell. he's never stopped loving hyunjin, he just felt so heartbroken to even listen to their own songs. but he knew that everything the other has just confessed was one-hundred percent filled with sadness, truthiness, and love.

he reached his hand out and placed it on top of hyunjin's. he smiled warmly at the elder.

"you don't have to cry jinnie. i'll give you a second chance."

hyunjin's face lit up. he got out his seat and ran around the table, engulfing the other in a tight hug. seungmin laughed slightly, hugging him back.

"thank you so much minnie! i missed you!"

"i missed you too jinnie."

-

welp that's them back together. now we're back to instagram style chapters whoop