Pegged

Kay spread her legs and motioned for Tenno to get to work. He bent down and began licking and nibbling her folds. His shoulders were aching and his hands were numb but he didn't dare ask to be released; he didn't quite know what they had planned so he decided to keep his mouth shut and do as he was told.

Tenno's tongue licked the erect bud as Kay's thighs wrapped around his head, clenching tighter as each lick and nibble brought her closer to her orgasm. "Harder!" she moaned and Tenno pressed harder with his tongue and increased the pace. Her juices coated his face as she came, her hips bucking and she grew silent for a bit as she enjoyed the high.

"Ah, good man, Tenno" Kay said as she sat up and reached down to stroke his throbbing cock. He was so aroused that her stroking felt painful to his sensitive member and he hung his head, asking "please Mistresses. Please release me." "Hmmm release your hands or your cum?" Kay asked while slowly rubbing her thumb around his member's head. "I don't think we'll be releasing anything" Shinju said as she approached Tenno with a ball gag, "in fact, I think it's better if you shut up for a while" she said as she shoved the hard ball into his mouth and affixed the straps to his head.

"Come with me" Kay commanded and pulled Tenno off the bed. He stumbled a little bit regained his footing and saw that he was being lead to the wall shackles. Kay ripped his bindings from his wrists, grabbed one of his wrists and shackled him. She did the same to his other wrists and his ankles so he couldn't move very far if he wanted to get away. She grabbed his jaw and turned his face to look at him, "don't worry sweetie, we'll take care of you" she said before she bit his neck, moving down to his shoulders.

Shinju approached from behind with a black whip that had multiple tails and each tail ended in a silver spiked stud. She lashed his buttocks and the spikes left superficial cuts on his skin. He cried out in pain and clenched his fists but he wasn't going anywhere. He cried out again, this time in surprise, as Kay's mouth closed around his member. Shinju lashed him again and he arched forward in his pain reflex which made him deepthroat Kay who moaned as his meat filled her throat.

He gasped as he pulled back not wanting to hurt Kay but Shinju lashed him again, this time harder and more blood began to seep out of his wounds, and he thrusted forward in reflex. The continuous cycle of pain and pleasure engulfed his mind and he didn't know if he would cry from the pain or from the need to release his seed. "Hit him harder" Kay said to Shinju and she nodded, drawing the whips back and lashing him hard across his back. He cried out in orgasmic agony as his cock pumped his cum down Kay's throat and he felt his blood run down his back. He shuddered as Kay milked him for every drop of cum he had before releasing him from his shackles.

Shinju clipped a collar onto his neck and pulled him behind her with the attached leash. Tenno found himself being dragged to the bed. Shinju crawled to the head of the bed, laid down and stretched her legs out, crossing her ankles. "Well?" she demanded and he crawled up to her, his thick cock brushing against her thighs as she spread her legs and arched her back. Tenno positioned himself at her entrance and slowly slid in. Her walls gripped him and he let out a muffled groan as he sheathed himself in her. He began thrusting into her, deep and hard, eliciting moans from her.

Meanwhile, Kay had slid a double ended dildo into herself, the other end poking from the harness that was strapped to her waist. She adjusted the harness so that it's interior nubs were pressing against her clit. Grabbing some lube she positioned herself behind Tenno and dripped the liquid on Tenno's tight ass hole. "Hope you haven't forgotten about me" she cooed as she pressed the dildo's head against his hole. He tensed and Kay ignored his muffled protests as she slid into him, forcing his tight ass to take the dildo's length.

Tenno felt his ass being stretched and he cried out in pain and discomfort. His tears fell onto Shinju's skin and she raised his chin so she could look at his face as Kay pounded into his ass. Her rhythm matched with his as he plunged deeply into Shinju as she moaned and clawed at his back, her nails raking his lash marks and causing fresh blood to seep out. The dildo moving in and out of her, plus the friction from the nubs and the fact that she was taking his ass virginity was making it hard for Kay to focus.

She thrusted deeper and pulled out so just the tip was left in and then rammed him forcefully, each time hitting his prostate and making him cry out. Shinju tightened around him as his tears formed small rivulets on her skin and his hands clenched the bedsheets on either side of her head, trying to keep up with what he was feeling and experiencing. "Cum for me, baby boi" Shinju purred as she looked at him through half lidded eyes, her orgasm coming quickly. Several more deep thrusts from Kay made him empty his balls into Shinju, his head dropping down and his body quivering from his orgasm.

Kay pulled out of his ass gently and stood up, removing the strap on from inside and outside her body. Tenno slowly got off of Shinju and laid on his side next to her. Shinju removed the ball gag from Tenno's mouth. Both women pulled him up and after them and entered the shower in the master en-suite. Placing him under the steaming hot water, they both got to work cleaning and rinsing his body, carefully cleaning the lash marks and indulging Tenno in a scalp massage while washing his hair.

He was enjoying being pampered and tended to. Shinju told him to lay down on his stomach so that Kay could tend to his wounds. After cleaning the wounds and applying numbing cream and bandages, she curled up under Tenno's arm with her head on his chest. "You were a good boi, Tenno" Kay said as she kissed his chest. Shinju curled up on Tenno's other side and said "you're the best boi" and his ego inflated as he took in the women's compliments and soothing touches.

After several hours of fun it was time to return to their reality. They would have to think of their next steps to stay ahead of the police and remain undetected in the City.