Chapter 3: Screaming Through Walls

Warning: Video is loud

Here, have some insecure and awkward Dick Grayson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Dick POV

"Alright man the kids are gone. What now?" Wally gives me a curious and questioning look.

"Nothing, Wally, I'm fine. Really." I sigh.

"Aw come on bro! Don't leave me hanging!" Wally slings an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side.

I lean into his muscular side closing my eyes as I lean my cheek on his shoulder. "I'm tired Wal..." I sigh and yawn. "You know you didn't have to come over, I just kinda wanted some company, your company."

"Hey isn't that what best bros are for?" He lets out a soft chuckle. "Besides we both know you'd be totally lost without me!" He full on laughs and gives me a playful shove.

I smile, chuckling softly. "You're right." I shove him back. "I do need you."

"Of course I'm right" He has a proud look on his face.

"Oh please, don't get cocky..." I roll my eyes.

"Oh look who's talking. From what I remember you use to be the cocky one that was always disappearing back in our younger days." Wally snickers and shoves at my arm again.

"Yeah, but I always came back, I always stayed with you. You know that. Best bros for life... Right?" I can't help but sound small.

"Geez Dick, you sound doubtful... You know I'll always be here for you, you dork." Wally sighs. "I mean come on. Who else would willingly massage your back, am I right?" He laughs, an all knowing mischievous glint in his eyes.

A thick blush crosses my face. "That was a good save, really, but you didn't have to say that..."

"Eh.... Wait, what are you talking about?" Wally, playing the ever innocent and oblivious fool. Sometimes he's so good at acting the idiot, that its hard to remember just how smart he really is.

I blush lightly, "Nothin Walls, it's all good." I lean on him and shut my eyes.

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say Dick."

Suddenly there's a hand on my forehead. "You sure you're okay dude? You feel kind of warm?"

I open my eyes a little and look at him, his hand is nice and cool from the night air. I see light ginger hairs peek over his chin, as he has neglected to shave one too many days. I can't quite read his green eyes.

"Wally, really, I'm okay, a bit cold, but fine." I grunt and lean away, looking over the hills out to Gotham.

"Well if you're cold then wouldn't it make more sense to go back inside?" He stands up and holds his hand out to me, a smile on his face.

"Yeah probably, but we haven't been up here in awhile, I miss it... You know?" I shrug lightly.

"Yeah, I get you. I guess there's a lot of things we haven't done in awhile since getting older, huh?"

I reminisce in my own mind. "Yeah, I missed this." I clear my voice a little. "Well I guess you miss it more, once it's gone." I get up and brush myself off and slide myself on my feet slowly to get back into my room. I feel Wally watching me.

Wally climbs in through the window after me and shuts it. "You know what else I miss?" He turns to face me.

I stand facing my closed bedroom door. "What's that?" I look over my shoulder at him.