Chapter 4: Relationships?

Disclaimer: Again, I don't own any of the pictures or the characters, only the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Dick POV

Previously:

"SHUT UP YOU SCUM!" Damian shouts louder than the rest, leaving the house silent except for the occasional breeze and cricket chirp.

"OH GO SCREW OFF YOU LITTLE DEMON BRAT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!! NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING TO YOU!!!" Tim screams back at him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Damian quickly retorts, followed by "No Damian, death is not the answer, now all of you sleep." Bruce's voice seems to come from everywhere.

'Guess he finally came back from patrol.'

"SHIT!! Um....Bruce!! Hey, what's up? How you been?" Wally rambles nervously.

"Wallace, West, I suppose you and Richard will be joining me for breakfast, in my study..? Excellent." Bruce's voice fades with a slight disappointed tone.

'I don't even let it bother me, he was going to find out anyway...'

The manor finally falls silent.....for about five solid minutes before...

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now:

Tim let's out a sudden scream of bloody murder, loud enough to echo throughout the entire manor. "JASON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM AND WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOUR PANTS!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!"

"Go to sleep or so help me, every one of you will NEVER see the sun rise..." Damian hisses through the walls.

"JASON NO!!!! STOP IT!!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR ROOM!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED!!!!!!! YOU ARE DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS!!!!!!" Tim shrieks.

Screams, shouts, and cursing could be heard from Tim's room as objects were knocked to the ground in a panic.

Then there's a loud thud followed by what sounded like a body hitting the floor, then nothing but silence.

I sigh into the silence and I feel Wally shift slightly behind me. His warm hand still on my side, as if he were listening intently.

"I think this is why I stopped coming over so much..." Wally whispered in my ear.

"I think so too..." I whisper back, trying to ignore the goosebumps that formed when he spoke in my ear.

"Still cold? You just shivered." He speaks into my ear again.

I make a small sound, indicating a yes, hoping it'll cover up my goosebumps.

There's a whoosh sound then the usual gust of wind that accompanies the speedster before something warm is draped over me and I feel him slip back into bed behind me. "Got another blanket."

I snuggle into the blankets, and shut my eyes, feeling him close by. "Thanks..."

"Don't mention it." He shifts and suddenly his hand is back on my side. "Hey so like, you think Timmy's gonna be alright with a drunk Jason? It sounded really chaotic over there."

My eyes open and my mind hyper focuses on his touch. "Huh...?" I didn't quite catch what he said. "Oh um...Yeah... Jason will just pass out as usual." I can't help but have my voice peak a bit with happiness, having Wally around again makes me feel less alone here.

"Yeah, guess you have a point there. Probably what that thud was...."

"Heh yeah." I chuckle softly. "Hmm" I smile and turn a little, feeling Wally's hand run over my stomach a little as I look up at the glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling.