Chapter 6: Kicked Out

Warnings: Jason Peter Todd........that right there should be enough of a warning in and of itself

Enjoy some brotherly bonding and Jason singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Dick POV

Jason walks over to the open window and sticks his head out it. "Hey, Dickie-bird! I know yer out there man! Come back inside so we can get out of this shithole already! I'm gonna take ya to one of my safehouses! You can stay there until you get this whole shitfest figured out okay! So get yer pretty boy bendy acrobatic ass back in here already!"

Jason growls a bit angrily when he only gets silence back. "Richard I swear to god do not make me come up there and get you myself!" He starts banging on the edge of the roof with his fist.

I roll my eyes and look out over the city. "Leave me alone, I don't need you."

"Bullshit Dick. Everyone needs someone. Even if that someone is a deranged murderous guy like me. Come on down here and let me help you for once. I'm actually trying to be a decent brother, you ass." Jason's head suddenly pops up over the edge of the roof and he throws a glare at me. "Don't make me drag you off of this roof. You know I'll do it too and it will not be pleasant Dick."

I roll my eyes again and let out a groan. "Oh shut up. I may need someone but I don't need you."

"Well I hate ta tell ya pretty boy, but you don't exactly have anyone else right now. And besides, weren't you the one who is always sayin' that we need to be more "brotherly" to each other or some shit like that?"

I turn sharply to look down at him. "For the love of all things holy will you stop calling me pretty boy? Only Wally gets to call me... that..." My voice fades a little and I look at my hands.

Jason snorts. "And why the hell should I do that? I mean it is accurate after all, you are a pretty boy." He looks at me with amusement. "So, ya coming or not Dickie-bird?"

I feel my face get warm. "I'm not pretty, what the hell..."

"Well according to almost the whole world, ya are.

My face is most certainly visibly red. "W-What?" I look around a bit embarrassed. "I'm not pretty, why do people say that?"

"Oh my god where have you been for most of your life? I mean come on, you ARE "Richard Grayson, the rich pretty boy, Gotham's Golden Boy, First Ward of The Billionaire Playboy Bruce Wayne"....at least that's what a lot of people use ta call ya when you were younger." Jason shrugs his shoulders a bit.

I sigh, "Just because Bruce has money doesn't mean that I, myself, am rich... And why pretty?"

'If I was rich then I wouldn't have to worry about finding a place to live..'

I shuffle my feet and step toward him, making my move to come down from the roof.

"Weeeeeelllllll, from the things I heard from Babs in the past you kind of acted like a rich pretty boy, and a nerdy kid, when you went to Gotham Academy. And pretty because apparently a lot of people find you attractive which frankly I don't understand since I am clearly WAAAAY hotter then you Dickie." Jason waggles his eyebrows and smirks teasingly as he moves to climb back into my room.

I look off to the side. "I was misunderstood in that time, I've changed, made friends. And I have no place in that argument, but I know for a fact that you aren't pretty either."

Jason scoffs and holds a hand to his chest in mock hurt as he looks offended. "How rude! I can't believe you Richard! I am so pretty and hot that the chicas[1] can't even keep away from me! One look at my gorgeous body and they are dripping wet." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.