3| QnA

"Mama..where's papa?" The kid asked innocently as she looked up at her mother. She was curious on why there was a missing presence in the house.

The two were sitting on the sofa in the living room all alone. Her mother looked down on her, giving her a forced smile as she tried not to worry her child.

"He's..not coming back my dear." She said, her voice trembling. The child tilted her head, still left with unanswered questions in her mind. "But why--"

"Sorry dear. I actually left the oven on." The woman hurriedly stood up from her seat before making her way to the kitchen. The child just sat on the sofa in confusion.

The little girl remembered that the oven wasn't even on.

Her mother wasn't baking anything in there.

She held her blanket close to her as she stared off into the distance.

All she heared was sobbing through the walls.

Father wasn--

"Lily!!"

"Dear muffins..! What is it?" The white haired girl asked in frustration as she dropped the pen that was in her hand. "I was writing my new chapter..!" She nearly fell out of her chair because of her father's interruption.

She was in her room, sitting on a chair in front of a desk that has an open notebook on top of it. Story ideas and sketches of many things could be seen inside of the notebook, as pens and papers were organized to her liking.

"Young Izuku's on the telephone!" The man yelled from downstairs.

"Why would he call on the landline? He could've just messaged me on my phone." She asked as she closed the notebook.

"It's probably because you left your phone on silent." The girl swiftly turned her head towards her phone placed on the bed. To prove his saying, she stood up from her seat and walked towards her bed. She picked up her phone and turned it on.

Many notifications can be seen on the screen. Almost all of them were messages from Midoriya.

She stared at her screen with a blank expression. Seems like her father was right. "Oh. So I did."

"Come down here, he's on the phone!" The man shouted. Lily sighed while tucking her phone into her shoulder bag. She slung her bag over her shoulder as she opened the door to her room.

She then closed the door behind her before heading downstairs. "Quickly! I was watching a movie." Her father urged her to fasten her pace. He hurriedly passed the phone on her hand before zooming to his chair to watch television.

And I will tell you that he was as fast as the flash, ladies and gentlemen. No exaggerations.

Lily shook her head playfully seeing her father enjoy his movie. She placed the phone near her ear.

And oh boy did she regret it.

"LILY-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

"Son of the Holy Turtle--" the girl jolted as she moved the device away from her ear to protect her hearing. "Dear muffins! What the heck Izu..!"

"I'm sorryyyyyyyy..! Lily-chaaaan..!" The male voice from the other line trailed off, sounding like he was crying.

"What's wrong? Did your All Might figurine break or something?" The white haired girl asked as she held the phone right in front of her face, bracing for the next earrape.