9 | Fight With The Truth

"Kacchan.."

"Why won't you use your Quirk?" The blond asked, a wicked grin is shown on his lips as he glared at the green haired boy in front of him. "Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it?"

The combat training has begun. The first teams went first and it currently doesn't look good for either of the villans and heroes. Bakugo already landed a surprise attack not too long ago. Midoriya looked beaten up, the half of his mask was blown off from a while ago, showing half of his face.

Even though this is just a test, it suddenly got way out of hand. Anger got the best of the young blond and decided to make this fight personal.

"Oh dear.. This doesn't look good at all." Lily muttered, worrying like a mother as she watched her two friends fight each other. "I wish this would just end well."

This isn't an easy sight to swallow for Lily either. She can't do anything but watch her two childhood friends get hurt along with her classmates. She tried calming herself down, telling herself that it's only just a test and there won't be too much fatal injuries.

But then again, there's Bakugo. It's the blasty blond we're talking about. Knowing him and after what she's seen, he has already given in to his burning rage.

And then Midoriya's Quirk that she hasn't figured out yet. Whenever she tries to ask about her friend's new Quirk, there's always a convinient excuse for him to drop the topic.

The white haired girl sighed, knowing that she's unable to get rid of her worrying for the two.

"Quite crazy, huh?"

The girl got startled by the sudden voice, making her flinch a bit. The voice was from a shadow-looking creature of some sort that looks a bit like a crow. "Tch, Dark Shadow!" The crow headed boy ran up to her side as soon as he noticed the shadow figure approach his classmate.

"Greetings..?" She greeted the creature, despite everything going on right now is confusing for her. She doesn't know who or what exactly she's talking to, she just knew it popped up right next to her for some reason. "Ooh, she talks formally. I think you found your people--"

"Dark Shadow. Stop it." He scolded the creature, making it whine before returning to its rightful place. The girl thought of it as weird since she just saw a shadow figure go inside her classmate's body as if it was its nest. She took a second to analyze the situation and thought of the possibility that this might actually be his Quirk.

"Ah, Yane we meet again. My apologies." The boy bowed.

"I-It's quite alright Tokoyami, really..!" Lily said, trying to tell him that it's no big deal and brushing it off. "If you don't mind me asking.. What exactly was that?" She asked out of curiosity, starting a quick small conversation with him.

After worrying like a mother, this is actually a nice distraction for her.

"That was Dark Shadow, my Quirk. My Quirk allows me to manifest a sentient shadow monster from my body that I can materialize and contact freely."

"Ah, I see.." the girl said, being intrigued by this new information. "This is the first time I've seen the creature this close before."

"In my opinion, it's honestly a pretty nice Quirk."

"Really? Well, you have my deepest gratitude." The crow headed boy gave a little grin. Since the conversation is going smoothly so far, Lily decided to give him another compliment.