7 | A Secret of Another Otaku

"Holy Turtle, please have mercy on me."

"I knew you were weak but I didn't expect for you to be this weak." Bakugo commented on the girl's recent performance. He stood next to her as she bent over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. "I already told you, White Hare. You're not cut out for this."

It was the end of most of the tests. The white haired girl had a bit of trouble overcoming them as one might say. It was now Midoriya's turn with his ball throw.

Lily stretched her back, causing a groan to escape from her mouth. "I just need to get used to this, give me a break." The blond just rolled his eyes, definitely doubting her.

"I may not be athletic."

"Well? You gonna finish that sentence?!"

"That's it."

The blond sighed in annoyance, smacking his palm against his forehead. "Why did I even bother to expect anything or even the thought of listening to you?"

As the girl said herself, she isn't exactly the athletic type. She's an introvert and spends her time locked up in her room writing new chapters for her stories. This is the actual first time that she is training her quirk for real.

They then turned their attention to the green haired boy standing inside of the circle that's marked on the field, the ball resting in his palm. He seems to be hesitating and he looks quite nervous just for throwing a ball.

"It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this." The blue haired boy with glasses, that introduced himself as Iida earlier, spoke as he stood beside the blond boy. The rest of the class observed, waiting for the green haired boy to take the throw.

"Well duh, of course not." Bakugo sighed in annoyance before starting. "He's a quirkless small fry, you know." He pointed at the said boy as his eyebrows furrowed.

The blue haired boy was taken aback by the other boy's words. "Quirkless?!" He gasped. "Are you not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?"

Lily positioned her hands behind her back, averting her eyes as she listens to their conversation. There are a lot of mysteries behind that subject. She still doesn't know what happened in the entrance exam, what quirk her friend has gotten, or even how he got it. She only knows so little information. What have they seen and she hasn't?

Midoriya hasn't even introduced his other friends to her. She doesn't even know how they met or when they even became close to him.

Is her best friend possibly hiding something?

That's probably not the case. At least, that's what she believed.

But of course, she respects his boundaries. She isn't a creep who's always prying into people's personal lives after all. That is just not her.

Well no matter what, she's happy for her friend. He's making his dream come true, and she supports that. She'll just have to talk to her friend later when they have time.

"Heh?!" The blond raised an eyebrow, clearly confused by Iida's response. Guess it's safe to say he's as clueless as her.

Lily observed Midoriya's recent actions. It looks like he's trying to calm himself down a bit, almost as if he was hesitating because he's scared of his own quirk. Many theories came rushing into her mind. What if the boy had a quirk all along but was too afraid to say anything because he might hurt someone? What if he can't control it that's why he never uses it?

What if he was hurting himself when he does use his quirk? Panic quickly rose in her body like a worried mother.

The green haired boy readied himself to pitch. The white haired girl watched, silently cheering for her friend. "Tch." Bakugo rolled his eyes, absolutely not impressed, expecting nothing special at all from him. "Why can't he just get it over with?! Nothing's gonna happen amazing anyway, that's for sure."