10 | An Apple A Day

"Good work on yesterday's combat training."

It was the next day at U.A. High school. Class 1-A's students were sitting in their seats as homeroom began.

"I saw the video and results." Aizawa stated as he stood in front of the class. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He scolded in a tired expression as he hinted at yesterday's fight.

"I know." The blond clicked his tongue and averted his gaze.

The teacher then grabbed a stack of papers from the desk in front of him. It seemed to be the results from yesterday's match. "And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?"

The green haired boy lowered his head as he listened to what his teacher had to say. "You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over."

The black haired man glanced over to his student as he put down the stack of papers back on the desk. "As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

Midoriya raised his head back up as he responded with a determined attitude.

After getting some advice from their teacher, Lily was sitting quietly at her seat when a mysteriously folded piece of paper suddenly appeared on top of her desk. It was from the person next to her, her close friend Midoriya. Being curious about what his intentions might be, she unfolded the little piece of paper then read its contents.

'Are we still friends?' Was written in the boy's noticeable handwriting.

She turned to the boy as he glanced back at her, waiting for a reaction. She nodded as her answer, making him sigh in relief. Of course they're still friends. She wasn't gonna end their friendship over a misunderstanding. Normally, they just need time and space to let everything be alright between them again.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business." Their focus went back on their teacher as he began to speak. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

"...t-take another test?" The whole class thought nervously, expecting another special task.

"...decide on a class representative." Aizawa finished his sentence.

The students let out a sigh of relief before bursting out in excitement, being grateful that they are actually wrong. "I want to be class rep! Pick me!" One of them raised both of their hands in the air.

"I want to do it!"

"I want to do it, too!"

"I'll be the leader!"

"LET ME DO IT! ME!"

The classroom was immediately filled with noise. Everyone spoke above one another, almost all of them wanted the role.

Lily sighed. "How noisy.."

"SILENCE!"

All of them suddenly went silent, startled by the sudden command. They then turned their attention to the student that was the only one standing aside from the teacher. It was the blue haired boy with glasses, Tenya Iida, and he's raising his hand as high as he can. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others." He spoke.

"It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you." The others focused on him as they listened to what he had to say. "If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."