04 | All In **

"Your hum is like a roar 

Ringing in my heart 

Your moan is symphony 

Playing in my head 

Stringed together with your breaths 

I want you to fuck me again 

Into the abyss you go 

And pull me out of my despair 

But tomorrow is another day

And I don't know if you would stay 

So in the meantime

Lead the way"

~Lead The Way

Alextbh

[ U N E D I T E D ]

[ U N E D I T E D ]

"I'm all in."

Lucas pulled away, his eyes lighting up like a child's on Christmas morning hearing those words leave her mouth. His hand slid into hers, tugging them as he stood up. "C'mon."

Zea let out a giggle, "Hold on, gimme a sec!" She grabbed her purse with her free hand and clutched onto her heels.

Before she had time to react, Lucas was already running. Her laughter filled the air as she allowed herself to be pulled across the garden towards the hotel. They passed the outdoor patio, where the staff was already clearing away the food and wedding decorations.

Lucas pulled her into a corner, bringing their intertwined hands to his lips, "Shh."

Zea looked around the corner, women who she recognized as the bridesmaids were all having fun, trying to take pictures as a group.

She hid behind the corner again, as she saw a member of the staff approaching their direction. Only now did she realize how close they were. Pressed up against each other, she could hear his rapid heart beating. He could probably hear hers as well.

He looked down at her mischievously and winked. He could see the faintest of blushes form on her cheeks under the warm lighting.

He looked around the corner again. The coast is clear. He slowly sneaked towards the entrance, pulling Zea close behind him, before breaking into a sprint towards the lift lobby.

"Hey! No running in the lobby!"

The warning was ignored as the two laughed, dodging guests left and right, earning multiple disapproving looks. To passers-by, it would seem like two teenagers causing a ruckus instead of two mature adults.