1

"Good morning Leona." Daniel grunted. I've know this man for three years of my life and he like to keep a routine.

"Goodmorning." I said quietly. We were in the kitchen. I used to have to stand whenever he came in. But in the past years I guess you can say we've bonded.

I sat at the kitchen table and fumbled with my hands. I had something to ask him but I didn't want to start an argument. I looked up and he was looking at me.

"Spit it out." He said, he knew me well.

"I want to go." He chuckled.

"Of course you do, but we need to talk about a few things first." He said. Fuck. "Tomorrow, my son is taking you to live with him, you will be his wife." I refrained from showing emotion because that's what he taught me. I didn't know how I felt about becoming married to another jerk, but surprisingly this was better than what I had lived like in the past. So I was going to take it. "Do you understand? Things are going to change, you might have a bit more freedoms. Do not take advantage of my son. I've trusted you Leona all these years." Daniel almost was a father figure to me. A stern yet respectable father figure. Of course we had our ups and downs but when he had his good moments we were like father and daughter.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Good. You can go now. Remember be back by eight."

"Yes sir." He waved his hand in order to dismiss me and I grabbed my book bag, fleeing from the house quickly.

~*~

Today I was meeting my fiancé. The little girl in me was excited. I wasn't because I had met his son before and I knew he wasn't nice. But I knew how to fight men so this should be easy.

A nice dress was set out on my bed and I took a shower grooming myself before putting in the dress. I hope he didn't expect me to have sex with him. I don't think I was ready for sex just yet. I slipped on the nice heels not too long not too short and I found myself walking down the stairs. Daniel looked at me and nodded.

My mind was in a boggle, the last time I had saw Daniels son, Eros, he had been a cocky little bitch. But he was scrawny. I don't think I could live with a scrawny man. Knowing I have all this ass, he wouldn't be able to handle it. We walked into the private owned restaurant and I we were escorted to a table.

"Father." I looked up and there standing was a protruding man. Muscles, height and facial hair. Every woman's weakness. The man looked at me then at his father.

"Eros, I think you remember Leona." I almost choked on my spit.
That porn star was Eros?

"Leona." He said sternly, mostly as a greeting.

"Eros." I replied. We sat at a table. The men sitting in front of me just watching me. I would've felt nervous but I've had to deal with this for years. Them just observing me like they've never seen a female before. The food was bought out and I started eating immediately, I had a thing for Italian food.

"This is who I'm getting married to?" He asked his father.

"She's the best, if you're nice to her she'll be nice to you." I have a sarcastic smile and Eros scoffed.

"Alright. Now it is time for my departure. Leona come visit me, and tell me if he fucks up."

"Yes sir." I nodded. So now here I was. Eating in front of the enemy. I didn't know how to feel about this. I was getting married. I'm only twenty.

"Do you want kids?" I asked.

"Hell no, kids are expensive." You're a multimillionaire. But okay, at least I won't have to carry your spawn. "I know what you're thinking Leona, it's shown all over your face."

"That's funny of you to say because D-"

"I know he taught you to expressionless but I can see right through that." I scoffed and finished up my food.

"I will have a contract for us made in the morning, I do expect sex every night." I did what I thought was reasonable. I laughed in his face. I laughed until tears were flowing out of my eyes, ruining any makeup I had decided to put on.

"Sex? I don't even know you." I made out between breaths of air.

"We're getting married. That shouldn't matter."

"If you think you're going to touch me without my consent we should get a divorce right now."

"I own you." He sneered.

"You think you own me. I am not yours." I said sipping on the sweet wine. He looked so angry and I only smirked.

"I can't believe I have to get married to someone like you." He said. Oh no, now my feelings are hurt. Ha!

"Ditto." I said. After our small hate fest he drove me back to his house.

"We're sleeping in the same room." He muttered quietly. I felt overwhelmed, because I had basically berated this man and now I had to lay in his bed.

"Are my clothes already here?"

"I'm buying you a new wardrobe because I can't have you dressed like a slug constantly." I clenched my jaw. I think this man forgot I'm a street fighter, a championship winner at that. "So for now I'll just give you a shirt, don't girls love that?"

"I'm a woman not a girl." I muttered he chuckled.