9

"Jeez if I knew you were going to get this much stuff I wouldn't have came." I said looking at the mountain of clothes he had picked out for me.

"Well that's why we're here I want to spoil you." He said looking at something else.

"Babe, shouldn't I pick out something I like?"

"Yes. I guess. I'm going to sit down you go have some fun and try some of this on." He encouraged

Eros

I sat down and watched my beautiful wife find some stuff to wear occasionally looking back at me to see if I was watching. In which I was.

"How can I help you today?" A lady asked. Her slim figure and boobjob immediately stood out.

"I don't need any help." I said adverting my gaze to my wife to persistently look over at me.

"You sure?" She asked I nodded. In a minute I was going to get pissed off. "Okay if you say so." She shrugged and walked off. My wife coming up to me almost immediately after.

"What do you think about this dress?"

"Beautiful." I said looking at the long dress she held in her hands. No doubt in the thousands but it was money well spent.

"Great of course I'll wear it a lot cause it's a bit expensive and I'll repay you." She rambled on and I could only laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"My Love, my money is your money. Spend it however you like." I shrugged. She stayed quiet as we went to check out and got all the stuff. I carried the bags and we walked out. She was seemingly quiet.

"Leona what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"You're angry about that confrontation with that woman aren't you?" I asked.

"No I'm not." She said. I studied her features.

"Can we talk about it?"

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm not angry." She said I could tell she was getting angry.

"Prove it." I said stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Babe come on. I said I wasn't angry." She said turning around to face me.

"I said prove it."

"How?" She asked I shrugged. She laughed.

"Have I told you that I appreciate you?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Thank you for the compliment though." She said I watched her innocently walk though the street.

"Eros is that you?" I looked up and saw an old fling running towards me. Great this is just what I needed, as I'm trying to fix my relationship with my soulmate. She ran up and hugged me tightly. "I've been trying to call but you must have turned off your phone."

"Nope. I have a new number." I said forcing her off of me.

"So when can we see eachother?" I frowned.

"Never. I am married." I said referring to my wife who's demeanor had turned cold.

"Oh. Well I'll give you my number anyways." I scoffed as she slipped the number into my suit pocket. She strutted away quickly and I noticed my wife who was already getting in the car.

"Leona-" I said running after her. She was talking to Mr.Lucky until I had gotten in in which she slid over to the furthest side. "You seriously cannot be mad at me."

"I'm not mad." She said blankly looking out the window.

"We'll talk about this when we get home." I could feel her roll her eyes and her sassy attitude was protruding.

Leona

Don't be mad
Don't be mad
Don't be mad

I tried to focus my mind on a lot of other things as I made mental notes of some house keeping I needed to do when I got home. The trip back took quicker than expected with my mind already in another place.

"Thanks Lucky." I sighed.

"You're very welcome Leona." He said with a knowing smirk, he knew Eros was in trouble. I walked up to the porch and entered the code and I was in almost immediately.

"Why must you do this too me Leona."he asked in agony. I scoffed.

"I didn't do anything to you." I muttered taking my bags of clothes from his hands. I went up stairs and started to make room in my closet to fit these outfits. He sat on the bed watching me.

"Leona, I'm sorry."

"Her number is still in your jacket pocket. You should call her." I mumbled. I heard him crinkle a piece of paper before ripping it up.

"Is this what you want? I don't want her Leona."

"I don't care Eros. I'm not angry!" I shouted.

"Well obviously you are if you're shouting." He said in a lower voice.

"I'm just embarrassed, embarrassed by the fact that if I was to go out and go shopping with you we won't be able to go anywhere without seeing one of your flings! The way she looked at me then continued to hit on you really belittled me and made me feel unimportant, it really just digs into your confidence and it-" I paused realizing I accidentally broke a hanger. I threw it down and stormed out of the room.

"Leona." He sighed. I went into my old room and shut the door locking it behind me. I looked at his shadow from under the door and I heard him groan before walking off. I promised myself I was not going to feel guilty for this man because he deserved it.

Eros

Truth is I didn't have anyone to blame but myself. And I knew that.

I was tempted to call my dad and ask him for help, I was tempted to drown myself in alcohol. But I decided to do the responsible thing and try to make things right, so I decided on making us dinner.

On tonight's menu was Ribollita.

Washing my hands and going into the bread cabinet I pulled out the bread and some beans and got to cooking.

Cooking relaxed me, I felt my stress melt away as I chopped the herbs, I thought soup would help to warm us up, along with a nice toasted Focaccia and butter she would practically fall in love with me. Maybe I should do this more often.