10

Leona

I smelled the food downstairs and my stomach rumbled. Screw you. A couple seconds later there was a knock.

"Leona, I made dinner, can you come eat with me?" I stayed quiet. "I know you're still awake, I just want to say I'm sorry, I know that won't fix anything but I want you to know I care about you." I still stayed quiet. "I don't want you to starve because you're angry at me. I'll even go into a separate room if that means you'll eat."

Eros

My shoulders dropped as I realized I was probably in more trouble than I thought. She opened the door and I fought to hide my smile. I went downstairs and took my bowl.

"I'll be in my office." I said quietly. She didn't say anything as I walked away. At least she's eating.

I went to my desk and caught up on some work.

Time flew by and before I knew it, it was almost midnight, my bowl of soup gone, as well as my bread. I yawned signing off of my computer and went into the kitchen expecting a big mess to clean up. The dishes were cleaned and everything was put away, thanks to my wife. Smiling I went upstairs to my room. I changed in the bathroom and as I was walking out the light illuminated a figure in my bed.

"Can you turn off the light?" She asked. I smiled. I turned off the light and eagerly got in bed.

"Goodnight Leona."

"Good night Eros." She said sleepily.

Leona

I woke up to hear Eros shuffling around. I had willingly shared the same bed as him after I decided that it was time.

"Goodmorning my love I have to go into the office today, I'm leaving you a car and some money, do whatever you like." He said before kissing my forehead. He stood and stared at me before smiling and leaving out of the house. I fell back asleep barely knowing  what was going on.

I woke up hours later and wobbled my way out of bed. The early morning episode replayed in my head and I sighed.

I should bring him lunch

With that in mind I started to get ready.

"What should I make?" I asked myself as soon as I got into the kitchen, then suddenly a big idea popped up.

~*~
Eros

I focused on my work and was in the middle of typing a furious essay when my Inter come pinged.

"Mr. Morino there's a furious black lady who demands to see you." My smile widened as I realized she was talking about my wife.

"I'm coming." I quickened my steps as I went down to the lobby to see my wife being dragged out by security.

"Let her go." My bodyguards looked at me in disbelief.

"But-" I cut them off swiftly.

"That is my wife you're harming. Do you want to be fired?" They stopped and let her down. She straightened out her sundress and stomped on the mans toe, he groaned in agony as she 'hmph'ed and picked up a bag storming over to my side.

"Now for you." I said pointing to the receptionist, "Her name is on the list, did she tell you her name?" The receptionist glared at Leona before giving me an innocent stare.

"Yes but-"

"Shut up. There should've been no discrepancies. Don't let it happen again. Understood?" I asked towards the body guards as well. They nodded and I took my wife's hand and led her up to my office.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it isn't my first time being man handled." She said.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. It's not like I didn't want her there, I just had questions.

"I bought us lunch!" She said excitedly. I smiled and opened my office door.

"Wow it's like a house in here."

"This is like a small apartment but okay." I shrugged. I had to admit I was starting to get a bit hungry. She went over to the table and brought a cloth from the bag setting it over the table. She pulled out some food and some plates before looking up at me and smiling.

"You're in a good mood today." I commented walking over to the table.

"It's my way of apologizing for yesterday." She said getting out a knife and cutting both of our sandwiches. I sat down in front of her and watched her eat the sandwich, very pleased.

"Leona you realize you have no reason to apologize." She stopped as if me bringing up the topic was a suprise to her.

"No, I was being dramatic and I realized I should've went with a better attitude when addressing the situation." She said. I scoffed.

"You do realize that it was my fault, I had cheated in the beginning part of our marriage, I was selfish and arrogant and I wasn't deciding for us i was deciding for me. So I appreciate you apologizing but I was the cause of the problem." I rambled on.

"Okay let's just brush this under the rug I'm tired of talking about it and I'm not going to hold it against you."

"Sounds good." I nodded biting into the sandwich. The sudden realization that we had never kissed dawned upon me and that was going to be my new goal for this week.