3

Three months later

I came in drenched from the rain to find Eros making out with a woman on the sofa. I had went out, and I asked Eros to pick me up but of course he forgot.

"Can you guys please do that somewhere else?" I asked tiredly. I was exhausted, I did everything for Eros. It was easier to, I stopped trying to argue with him months ago. I felt like a tired single mother and I was miserable. To make it worse my skin was dull, I was gaining weight and I wasn't not happy with where I'm at. They continued to make out so I did the reasonable thing. I got a knife from the kitchen.

"Listen here bitch." That got her attention. "I want you out of my fucking house right now!" I said waving the knife around. She screamed as I lunged for her and she ran out of my house quickly. I was not fucking with this bullshit. I was changing.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"The fact we got married a fucking month ago and you still can't keep your dirty ass hands off another woman is why I did that. Do you not respect me at all?" I asked.

"Of course I don't. Do you respect me?"

"I have respected you up until you brought that bitch into our house, I was even starting to like you. I must be insane. This isn't for me I can't do this." I said pulling off the ring and tossing it on the counter.

"Le-"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your voice for the next five centuries." I said walking upstairs. I went to the guest room, well technically my room considering I had moved most of my things there. I sighed flopping on the bed. A sudden pain hit me and I found myself crying.

It had been so long since I cried, I was taught to not to cry, I actually felt alive, my mind was clear because I was showing an emotion that I didn't have to question.

Sadness.

My sobs drifted me off into a sleep. A sleep that was peaceful and warm. A place I could be.

I woke up early that morning my clothes from yesterday still on. Today I was going to make some changes. I got up and decided to go to the gym that was in our house. I put on my headphones and tried to get my mind back together.

My sweaty body was in heaven and hell as I experienced the soreness of working out. I climbed the stairs and went back into my room. Taking a brief shower before heading into the kitchen so I can make myself breakfast. I made sure to make just enough for me. I was in the middle of eating when Eron came down. Immediately I took my bowl of oatmeal and exited the room. I couldn't be near him right now. I took my food to the office and got on the computer where I did my online schooling. I was in the process of getting my degree so when this whole ordeal was over I could go out into the real world and be valuable.

I finished my work and my food and tiptoed my way into the kitchen, where Eros was burning some food. I rolled my eyes. Do, not, help, him. It was so hard, I was a controlling person and I liked things to be done my way. Nonetheless I restrained and went back to my room. The hard part was over. Hopefully.

I knew then and there I would be able to hold out and Eros was going to have to break.

"You got this." I whispered to myself.