11

Leona

I watched him chew through the sandwich. I wanted to stay here all day with him but I knew I was going to be a distraction, plus I had schoolwork to do so after an hour I was going to go back to the house. One day in the very near future I was going to take my place as Secretary at this corporation, and I couldn't wait.

"This is really good." He mumbled finishing his sandwich. Crumbs were all over his mouth and by instinct I took a napkin and wiped his face. Suddenly I pulled back.

"Sorry, got a bit carried away." I said handing him the napkin.

"That's fine." He said finishing up the job. Then there was a knock at the door. He told the stramger to come in and I felt awkward. A man who was a bit shorter than Eros walled in and I immediately didn't like his aura.

"If I known you were having a fling in the office I would've delayed my entrance." Eros sighed.

"Malichi this is my wife Leona, Leona this is another business associate."

"Okay, I'll see you l-"

"Stay, please." He almost begged. Don't have to tell me twice.

"So she's knows that you were cheating in the beginning part of your marriage and she still stayed?" I rolled my eyes. If this guy through the was being funny he really was not.

"What did you come here for?" Eros asked.

"No reason. Just wanted to see what the fuss was about, you've been ignoring my calls."

"Because I have a wife to tend to."

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" The man looked at me and smirked. "I mean sure she has a fat ass but is sh-" before I knew it I was throwing punches at him I swiftly kicked under his feet and he fell to the floor.

"If you ever talk about me like that again I will kick your ass so hard all seventy two inches of your colon will disintegrate in fear you understand?" I asked. He nodded rapidly and I sent one more punch to his nose, hearing a slight crunch I felt satisfied. Eros was rigid as he called he security to drag the man out.

"Well I've caused enough trouble for one day. I guess I better go home." I sighed cleaning all of this up

"You don't have to." Eros said.

"I know but I have some work to do around the house." I sighed.

                                         ~*~

Dont worry I'm gonna double update cause this chapter is small af