2

"Don't fucking touch me." I said slapping his arms off of me.

"Jesus are you always uptight?" He asked. We were in bed and he was trying to cuddle. I didn't like this. It felt foreign to me I wanted him to hold me but I didn't want him to.
This is too quick stop trying to develop feelings.
I had been shut off from the outer world so long.

It got quiet after I backed away from him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. I groaned in annoyance, or at I pretended to be annoyed.

"Keep still or else we won't just be cuddling."

"Keep talking and you won't be alive." I sneered. Peacefully I closed my eyes and drifted off to a questioning sleep.

"Ah good morning love birds." My eyes shot opened to see Daniel standing over us. "Nice to know you guys have gotten along. Maybe I'll be having grandchildren soon? Okay I'll be in the kitchen." I pushed Eros off of me which resulted in him falling off the bed. I snickered and got up. Stepping over his body. He grabbed my leg and pulled me down with him. I was now sitting ontop of his pelvis and on top of his oop-

"Stop messing with me Leona." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and let me go." A daring look flashed through his eyes and I decided to play along. I leaned over him trailing kissed up his neck, his hands around my waist tightened and I smirked. Licking just behind his ear I whispered

"I think you're falling for me." I got up and left him stunned on the floor. Men are so gullible. I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs.

"Are you cooking us breakfast?" Daniel asked.

"Sure why not." He smiled. Daniel made sure I knew how to cook, therefore I always cooked when I lived with him. I don't know if I want to force Eron to cook for me yet so I still have yet to think about that. I got out the flour and some other ingredients and tuned into my cooking skills ignored the two men.

I finally got everything together and into beautiful display plates. I turned around with two bowls in my hand to see them both staring at me.

"Are you going to keep staring or grab something?" I asked heading to the table to set things down.

"Now you see why I chose her for you to marry?" Daniel asked. I smirked. They brought the plates to the table and sat down getting what they wanted and digging in.

"So Leona hows the fiancé life?" I looked at my left hand and showed it to him.

"I'm not getting married. There's no ring on my finger." I laughed. Daniel chuckled. Eros, who was sitting next to me was burning holes into my head with his glare.

"So boy, when are you going to propose?"

"When she signs the contract." I rolled my eyes.

"Why does there need to be a contract?" Dan asked. Exactly.

"I don't want her running away with half of my belongings when we get divorced."

"Who said you guys are getting divorced." I laughed. Eros laughed as well.

"If you think I'm staying married to him you're sadly mistaken. I just want to do the time and then be free."

"What she said." Daniel smirked but shook his head.

"Make sure you get her measured. The ball is tonight."

"Right." He said. I got up from the table.

"Eros you're on cleaning duty."

"Fuck no!" He shouted. I smirked.

"Well I'm not cleaning."

"Neither am I."

"You'll see. I'm not fucking around with you." I muttered putting my dishes in the sink. "I'm going to go take a shower. Don't bother me."

"You see what I have to read with Dad, she's so infuriating."

Eros

I watched her ass away as she went up the stairs.

"So infuriating but yet you keep looking at her. Son you know you like her." I scrunched my face up in distaste.
Me? Like Leona?
"Cut her some slack. I stole her off the side of the road."

"She doesn't seem to be affected by it." I said eating another piece of pancake. She was quite the cook. I'm going to make her do all the cooking.

"Yeah but now she has to get married to you, so I'm going to need you to fix your attitude and try to make the woman happy. She's been through a lot." I almost said yes. Instead I rolled my eyes and scoffed. My phone buzzed alerting me that the contract was here and I smirked. "I'm leaving before hell starts. Be good to her."

"No promises."

Leona

I was in the middle of the shower when the door was opened. I groaned hearing Eros come into the room.

"So I think we should talk about this contract."

Sure. Why not? It's not like I'm doing anything." I said sarcastically.

"Great so it states, you're not allowed to have any personal flings, which means you can't cheat, you must obey my orders in return I pay for you to live." I scoffed.

"What are your rules?" I asked turning off the water. I slipped the towel down and wrapped it around my body.

"I don't have any."

"So you get to do whatever the fuck you want while I sit here and suffer?"

"Great you get the concept." I stepped out of the shower and glared at him.

"I'd rather kill myself."

"I'd like to see you try." This sick motherfucker.