Kim HongJoong- Killer Smile

"Come on, Y/N! We have to get good seats to witness this kind of genius!" Your best friend Stephanie said. You look at her, she's been so excited about this underground performer who shows up at a coffee shop to perform.

"You need to relax, Steph, he's not even a celebrity," you said teasingly.

"He may not be globally famous yet, but his sets seemed like you were witnessing a professional, not a rookie, and that my friend is SUPER rare," Stephanie replied.

Every Friday night, at Genius Pathway coffee shop there is an open mic and anyone can perform. You've always been busy when he performs, but today you were finally free. It was a chilly night, and your fitted leather jacket just barely kept you warm, your skin felt the cold wind through your ripped jeans as both of you ran across the street to the entrance of Genius Pathway. The shop was already full, with tables, loveseats, and beanbags filled with people of all ages. You stood on your tiptoes to see if there was any open seats left, but there wasn't. You looked at the stage, but you could only see a keyboard, a computer and other sound equipment. The stage was dimly lit, with crimson curtains behind the instruments. The crowd was all murmurs as you waited for the famed musician.

"Steph, I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" you asked her. She looked at you, "No, I'll be good. Hurry back though, I'm going to try and get closer seats." She winked and started making her way through the crowd. You walked to the counter with the barista and started perusing through the menu. There was so many delicious things to eat and drink, your mouth started to water. Just when you were about to order, something caught your eye.

He was writing something on his notebook, nodding and bobbing his head to an unheard beat, mouthing unheard words. You stared at his mouth, it was beautifully shaped. Mesmerized by his actions, you tilted your head a little to the side, curiously, as you tried to read what words his lips were saying. Still nodding and bobbing his head, the boy looked up and met your eyesight instantly. He smiled, closed his notebook and got off his chair and walked towards you.

"Hi!" he said a bit embarrassed and with a tiny wave, "I tend to get lost when I'm listening to music."

"There isn't any music playing," you said.

"Haha, there isn't? I swore I heard some," he replied. He saw the menu in your hand and said, "Is this your first time here? Oh, try the Hot Chocolate! On me," He looked to the barista and said with a wink, "Whatever she orders put it on my tab." The female barista blushed and nodded in confirmation.

"Oh, you don't have to do that it's okay." You said, but he just smiled. A very enchanting smile, with all his teeth showing, so beautiful that you couldn't bring yourself to say no again.

"Don't worry about it! Enjoy the show," He said and walked away towards the stage.

"Hongjoong's friend!" The barista yelled. You whirled back around to face her in horror, "What did you just say?"