Kim Hongjoong - Chapter 3

You slowly opened your eyes and you fluttered them profusely until you were able to focus on the worried face in front of you. He gave you a small smile when he realized you had woken up. "Are you okay? I saw you from the stage when you fell. Why didn't you let your boyfriend kiss you?" he asked you shyly. You slowly saw up with Hongjoong's hand in the small of your back supporting you up. Blood rushed up to your head and you raised your hand to your forehead. 

"Ah, my head," you said with a groan. You then focused on him and you stared into his eyes. The word boyfriend kept repeating over and over in your head. "Are you my boyfriend?" you asked Hongjoong suddenly. His smile widened greatly and you hoped that you will never stop seeing that beautiful smile. 

"Oh, no. I am not your boyfriend. I think that guy is," he motioned his head towards Diego. Who was being yelled at by Stephanie. You followed his gaze and gave Diego a puzzled look.

 "No, I don't think I would date someone like him," you replied. 

"Oh really?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. "Why not? You guys seem like a good match. Why not him?" he asked curiously. 

"I personally don't like the jock type, and that guy over there he's definitely a jock. I like artistic guys a lot better. Also guys with a cute smile," you said and he gave you a huge smile. In return, you smiled back. "Are you sure your not my boyfriend? I feel like I've known you for a long time," you squinted at him. He blushed. 

"No, I'm sorry. Today is the first day we met actually. I don't even know your name," he said softly. "Why don't I help you up and get you to your boyfriend?" he offered his hand to you and you grabbed it. He carefully got you up slowly, but even with his careful maneuvering, you felt dizzy and fell forward into his arms. He caught you and he held you tightly. "If we're going to be this intimate I should at least know your name," he laughed softly. You pulled back a little and your faces were inches away. 

"My name is Y/N," you said. You guys were still very close and Hongjoong licked his lips as he stared at your lips. He was starting to close the gap between you two when Stephanie came back and you both let go. Hongjoong staying close by you regardless.

"I can't believe those losers! Are you okay, Y/N? I am so pissed at that guy right now. As soon as you fell Hongjoong here stopped his set to come and help us. He literally almost ran over here," she said rather loudly. You turned to look at him and he smiled in embarrassment. 

"Yeah well, I can't have my fans fainting during my set. Especially because their boyfriend wanted to kiss them," he said.

"Boyfriend?" Stephanie interrupted, "BOYFRIEND? Diego is not her boyfriend. He's a douche who tried to kiss Y/N here without her consent." He raised his eyebrows and his eyes narrowed in fury. He looked towards Diego and excused himself. 

"Y/N, oh my God! Hongjoong seemed really worried about you. I think he may be into you," Stephanie said. 

"Ha, yeah right. He's way too handsome," you replied. Then you both jumped as you heard a crash behind you. You whipped around to see Diego on the floor and Hongjoong standing there with his fist still clenched.