Kim Hongjoong - Chapter 2

You reluctantly grabbed the hot chocolate from the barista. "You are so lucky to be his friend! He is a total sweetheart to everyone here," she told you.

"Oh, we're not friends," you replied as you shook your head quickly. The barista raised an eyebrow as she looked at the hot chocolate on your hand, almost saying 'then why did he buy you a hot chocolate.' You wondered yourself as you turned around to look for Stephanie. You felt your phone vibrate, it was Stephanie.

Hey! I found a table near the stage!! Come quick. Fyi, It was taken by two guys with two seats open... Kinda promised them we hang with them... and maybe for ice cream afterwards...

A little frustrated with your friend, you threw your head back and groaned. You hate it when she put you in these kind of situations. She was definitely an extrovert and you were not.

You texted back:

God, Steph! Why are you doing this to me?!?! BTW something happened... I met Hongjoong.

"Are you serious Y/N?!?! COME HERE AND TELL ME ASAP.

You waded through the crowd, bumping into other people until you saw Steph and the two guys she had met. They eyed you up and down and nodded in approval. Your face was flushed with embarrassment and you sat down in between Steph and one of the guys. "Y/N, this is Diego and Mark." You gave them a tiny wave and they both smiled at you. Steph then grabbed your attention and begged for you to tell her what happened. "Steph, he is so mesmerizing! I thought you were kidding when you said that he had this powerful, superstar-like aura around him. He bought me a hot chocolate," you told her. She clasped her hands over yours and started to swoon.

"Y/N! I told you! He is amazing! He bought you a hot chocolate! What the hell! Omg," she looked like her heart was about to burst out of excitement. The lights started to flash and then the coffee shop MC started to speak.

"Ladies and gentleman, please start to settle down and take your seats. Our main event will soon begin!" he yelled out and cheers erupted through shop. You felt the room get warm with everyone's excitement. The shops lights dimmed and a spotlight appeared center stage. Fog started to enveloped the stage, and everyone started clapping and cheering. The MC's voiced boomed over us, "Please put your hands together for Kim Hongjoong, the Lucky Peter Pan!" You looked expectantly at the stage. He came out with such enthusiasm it captured your attention from the start. He had taken off his beret and had fluffy hair all around. He danced, he sang, he produced beats so that the crowd can dance on the dance floor. It was a wonderful experience. The way he danced was so sexy, the way he moved his hips and his face expressions--God, you could die. He did this little eyebrow twitch in every song and that is when you knew, you were a fan.

"Alright everyone, I hope you are having a good time tonight! I've been putting some upbeat music for you all for most of the night, now it is time to slow it down a little bit. I've never shared this before, but today--" he paused to look at you. His fluffy bangs were covering his eyes but he was staring right at you. He smiled widely before he continued, "Today, it just feels right to open my heart for you guys. I hope you all liked it a lot!" He began to play the piano, and he sang a slow, beautiful song. You were almost in tears, swaying back and forth to the music, when Diego tapped your shoulder. You turned to look at him, he leaned towards you and tried to kiss you. You leaned back as much as possible but fell backwards in your chair, with him falling on top of you. You yelped in pain and starting to push him off as soon as you felt his weight on you. You managed to push him away, and started to push yourself off the floor when you hit your head against the table really hard. You groaned softly and passed out on the ground.