7

Bastien bit his teeth into the flesh of my neck, making my back arch against him. He knew my body like the back of his hand, playing me like an old instrument he had put down and picked back up years later. Never losing the ability to pluck my strings like an expert.

He had been my everything, my absolute everything. My first kiss. His hands--my first. His lips--my first taste of what true love could be. His tongue, an expert, in and out of the bedroom. Always able to weave a web of lies thicker than a spiders web, but never to me. Always to a mark. We were perfect for each other, soul mates matched for years. It was fate we met and fate we had always been by each other's side. 

I couldn't stay away from him no matter how hard I tried. 

His hand made a fiery path up my abdomen, scorching everything inch of skin he touched. In the back of my mind, my conscious roared at me to tell him to fuck off. But fuck he felt so good, so familiar. And my body--my aching heart wanted him desperately, in every which way.

He was the only man who knew exactly how to please me, make me writhe beneath him. He knew how to turn me into a needy, begging mess, reducing me to a puddle in his fingers. Where he molded me and pleased me at his whim. 

His breaths were on my neck, working his way to my parted lips. Spreading a fire on my skin, leaking into my veins, heading straight to the tightly bound coil in my abdomen begging for his touch. Where an inferno was growing into a wildfire, consuming everything in its path. 

His fingers brushed against my nipple, a soft moan falling from my throat, I couldn't control myself anymore.  I couldn't hold back on the pleasure he was giving me. He ground against me, his excitement becoming too much. And I needed him. I desperately needed him inside of me. His hands were all over me now, mapping out familiar territory.

"Sebastian, please," I moaned, begging for him.

Those deep blue ocean eyes stared at me, begging me to forgive him, as he rose above me. But I couldn't yet. I couldn't forgive him for breaking my heart. Could I? Could I ever?  Even if he was between my legs preparing me for what I wanted and what I had wanted for the past 6 years.

Could I ever move past his betrayal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I rolled over in the morning, the sunlight filtered through the cheap blinds. I peeked an eye to see Bastian had vanished as quickly as he came. How familiar, I thought. I sat up hurriedly, the sheet beside me colder than the arctic. Leading me to believe, Bas hadn't been there for some time. Maybe he got what he wanted one last time and left me again... 

'Great, he fucked me hard and then left me....again.......smooth move, Lex.' I groaned to myself, smashing my hand into my forehead. How stupid of me to think he'd actually stay this time. Good thing I didn't get my hopes up. I learned that lesson a long time ago.  

I ran my fingers through my hair, uncovered myself, and thought about the day ahead. At least if he was truly gone, then I wouldn't have to deal with his bullshit anymore. Or the further temptation of him, because he had already managed to get me into bed with him--well---technically, he crawled into bed with me, but still, I wouldn't have to worry about falling so hard again.

I wouldn't have to worry about the feds or the Goddamn mafia or mob or whoever else he had pissed off while on the run. Which would be a perk for me, back to my old life. Right? Right? Who was I kidding? Tell that to my aching heart soaring through my heavy chest at the mere thought of him being gone again. Because my heart had different feelings than my stupid, rational brain.

I stood up from the bed. Stretching my arms above my head, the evidence of last night hit me like a bus. My body ached from head to aching toe. My legs especially feeling the aftermath of Bastian Greene's intense lovemaking. Wincing with every step I tried to take, It felt like I had done leg day for hours, but the only thing my legs had done was hang in the air. And with what was seeping out of me, I needed a hot shower to wash him away for good. But before I could walk out the door, a pink shade of paper caught my eye.